"Cuddle your sexy ass but can we do something first?"

"What?"

He laughs a little, "can we do a load of laundry?"

I laugh, "Yes we can wash your boxer briefs."

I get off the bed and find some clothes I need to wash, I grab my undies from last night and look at Noah as I drop them in the basket.

He gets up off the bed and go in the bathroom, grabbing his underwear from the floor then makes eye contact with me and drop them in the basket.

I walk out of my room, heading downstairs to the laundry room and Noah follows behind me. I dump the clothes in the washer, adding the soap. I close the lid and start the washer when I feel arms around me. I lean back against Noah and smile. He kisses my neck softly.

"Noah." I moan softly as he bites on my neck. I can feel him smirk against my neck. He spins me around so I'm facing him, he kisses me softly when we hear, "Jesus get a room already and try to keep it down this time."

I turn my head towards the voice; Justin. "Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"Emma and I switched shifts"

"Oh," I look up at Noah, whose trying not to laugh. Justin walks away and Noah starts laughing.

"Shut up," I say hitting his chest.

"Glad I said no, cause we all know you can't keep quiet."

"You weren't quiet either, Mr. Centineo."

"Who could be with these things?" He grips my hips.

I swing my hips at him and he laughs.

"Let's get some food, you nympho."

I gasp but then laugh. He links our hands and we walk out to the kitchen finding Justin.

"I wasn't talking about making this your room!" Justin says and we laugh.

"We're getting breakfast, you freak. And how much did you hear last night?" I ask.

"The end," Justin says.

I hide my face in Noah's chest and groan as he laughs. "Did Britt hear?"

"I think she was asleep by then."

"Thank god, I would never hear the end of it," I say.

"What do you want for breakfast, babe?"

"What do I always want?"

"Muffins," Justin and Noah say at the same time.

I laugh a little.

Noah grabs a muffin from the box and grabs an orange juice for me, "here ya go." He kisses my cheek and I go sit down at the table. "Do you have oatmeal?"

"Yeah it's up there," Justin says and points to the spot.

"Thanks," Noah says as he finds it.

He joins me when his oatmeal is ready. "Did you wanna go out at all today?"

"Not really, I wanna spend as much time as I can laying in bed with you," I say.

"Sounds like the perfect day."

We finish eating and I check on the laundry while Noah goes up to my room to find a movie for us to watch. I head upstairs after I switch them to the dryer.

"You know what I realized?" I say as I crawl on the bed next to Noah.

"What?"

"I can't go back to your room, until Monday."