Soon enough, Tyler fell onto the ground, unconscious. It took longer for Caroline to knock out, leading to Greta moving closer to her and injecting her with vervain, "Bring them to the tomb in the woods. Guard it, Maddox. I will be there soon," She ordered and both witches immediately obeyed her.

Maddox moved closer to Tyler, grabbing ahold of him while Greta did the same with Caroline.

____

Inside the Mystic Grill, Damon walked over to the bar and sat down, asking her a drink. Soon enough, Alaric arrived, taking a seat next to his friend, "I'll have the same." he told the bartender, who nodded before going to get their drinks.

"I screwed up," Damon complained, letting out a large sigh in defeat, "Not just with Elena, but with Ann too."

"Yeah. Yeah, you did," Alaric replied, nodding his head in agreement, "With both of them."

"I can't believe our Ann is Klaus' partner in crime. She saved our asses more times than I can count. She pulled Stefan and me out of that fire that John set on Founders' day," Damon complained to Alaric, "She helped me kill Mason Lockwood."

"Don't forget the part where you were starting to fall for her," Alaric suddenly remarked, causing Damon to turn and glare at him, "Or that you slept with her."

"Screw you, Ric." Damon snapped at Alaric, but before Alaric could respond, an unfamiliar voice spoke up.

"Gentlemen?" An unfamiliar British accent spoke up, "Why so glum?"

Alaric and Damon turned their heads, only to see Klaus and Annikah standing next to them at the bar, "Ugh, Klaus, I presume." Damon spoke up, glaring at the duo.

"In the flesh," Klaus responded, a smile on his face.

"Can't say I'm happy to see you, Ann," Damon remarked, looking directly at Annikah, who had an unreadable expression on his face.

"I could say the same to you, Damon," Annikah responded, sending him a small smile.

Damon continued to glare at Annikah, causing Klaus to smile in amusement before he turned to look at Alaric, "Thanks for the loaner, mate." He told Alaric, which only angered Damon.

Damon immediately stood up, turning to face the duo with an angered look on his face, "Any reason you two stopped by to say hi?" He asked them, his tone threatening.

"I'm told by Annikah that you and your brother fancy my doppelganger," Klaus informed Damon, leading to the eldest Salvatore giving Annikah a betrayed look, "Just thought I'd remind you to not do anything you'll regret."

Damon broke into a smile, causing Annikah to feel as though he had already done something he regretted, "Ha. Thanks for the advice," He responded and Klaus nodded before Damon stopped smiled, "I don't suppose I could talk you both into a postponement, by any chance, huh?"

"You are kidding?" He questioned Damon, turning to look at Annikah, "He is kidding, right?"

"I don't believe he is, Nik," Annikah responded, shaking her head in response.

"I mean, come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things?" Damon continued to try and convince Klaus, which led Annikah to believe something had happened that he didn't want her and Klaus to know about.

"Let me be clear..." Klaus trailed off threateningly, taking a step toward Damon, "I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up."