He simply shook his head no, before turning and walking away. Muttering something about how he hates his job under his breath. Scanning the room once again, your vision adjusting to the change in light. Another human made their way over to you, facing you directly.

"Go into shut down mode, you will be re-booted when your analysis' are completed."

Obeying, you close your eyes, letting your systems shut down in a low power mode. Letting complete darkness sweep over you once again.

...

...

Re-Booting...

...

...

Opening your eyes once again, the room was bright but it was different from before. This time you were laid down on a table, with a large lamp hanging directly above you. Slowly you pushed the lamp away from your head, and sitting up.

You swung your legs over the edge of the table, vision adjusting as you glanced at your hands, flexing them experimentally, as this was the first time you were able to move your limbs freely. The sound of a throat clearing snapped you out of your sudden fascination. You had glanced back up to see a female glaring down at you with a hologram in in her hand, she wore a long white coat and a black dress with the words "Cyberlife" above her breasts. Your optics scanning her face, charting her facial shape and cheekbones, and analyzing all the small intricacies for your database. It took only a half a second for a whole resumé of information to flood into view.

Janet Yu Banet
Age: 35
Job: Works For Cyberlife..
Analyzes Androids Into The Cyberlife System.

Family:
Mother; Rebecca Yu Banet- Alive
Father; Steven Gale Banet- Deceased
Siblings; None.
Relationship: Single

"Your orders are to go to the Detroit Police Station, you are to assist the RK800 unit in its mission to stop deviants. If it fails you are to take its place and continue where it left off. Understood?"

"I understand, I will start my mission," Nodding at the women, you slide off the counter, landing on the floor with a click.

Proceeding towards the white door with a blue triangle on it, and leave the room. Just as you turn the corner Janet mumbles something about Androids under her breath, before the doors close.

Placing your hands behind your back you proceed with careful and formal strides towards the elevator that was just down the hall, pressing a button to come pick you up the doors open for you to walk into it. Once inside you press the button for the lobby, in the glass adjacent from where you are standing, is a reflection of yourself.

Leaning forward you begin to inspect yourself, you wore a white buttoned up undershirt that was formally buttoned with a gray tie, sitting on your shoulders was a short gray jacket that stopped at your curve, on the right arm was the blue ring that was a standard for an android to have, above your right breast was your number and model which glow. The left side, just above your breast was a blue triangle, that was glowing. Blankly you noted that your eyes were a beautiful [E/C], your hair was [H/L] and was a lovely shade of [H/C].

Once the doors open to the main lobby, you walk past a few humans and androids, heading towards the main doors. Occasionally you would bump into a human, which you would apologize to them. They would ignore you and continue to get to where they needed to be in a rush.

Stepping outside of the Cyberlife tower, a slight drizzle dampens your jacket and hair. Just as you approach the side of the street an automatic cyberlife car pulls up to the side, opening its doors for you to step in, it hovers downward for you to step without falling. Sitting in the front seat you use your LED to set the coordinates to the Detroit Police Department.