I'm back

Well... it's been like a solid year since I last updated any of my stories. It definitely wasn't intentional, in fact I was constantly thinking about how I could find time to try and write something, but that never really happened.

I'm currently in exam season, but I'll be done by next Thursday; 27th June. I'm going to try and aim for the beginning of July to start updating all my stories again, maybe if I'm really impatient I'll update before then, though I'll try not to this time to make sure I can work on my updates more so I don't give you guys something half-assed.

I don't know which stories will be uploaded first, if you've got this this book in your library, it should give you a notification... that is that's what used to happen. I don't if it's exactly like that since Wattpad has changed since the last time I was actively using it. You guys probably know better than me how this stuff works.

Here is why I've been m.i.a. in case you're interested:

If you're wondering why it has taken me so long to come back, it can be basically summed up as school. My school system is not the same as everywhere else but basically it is similar to the British school system and I'm currently doing my Intermediates and Advanced certificates... and I decided to try and do an A-level, or Advanced Level in one year instead of the usual two years. And I did that for Pure Mathematics, which meant I was having three hour private lessons every single day for the most part. I also did Philosophy Intermediate and English Intermediate in one year so I also had private lessons for those, which meant that I had little time to study and do my homework let alone find time to update. I took those three exams last May and I'll be receiving my results sometime in mid-July, so fingers crossed I passed!

UPDATES COMING IN JULY

xxx Mel xxx