-two-

Taehyung looked at himself in the mirror; his glasses replaced with contacts, his eyes coated with black, lips glistening with gloss and lingerie was in the place of his comfortable sweater

The dusky pink of the skimpy fabric complimented his skin tone greatly and showed off his smooth skin, more than Taehyung would ever voluntarily show. He had to admit, he looked amazing. The lace bodysuit accented his small waist and stopped just at the beginning of his thighs, where matching garters lead down to his stockinged feet.

 The lace bodysuit accented his small waist and stopped just at the beginning of his thighs, where matching garters lead down to his stockinged feet

Tearing his gaze away from his reflection, Taehyung looked at the dusty clock hanging on the wall. His performance would be soon and it would be wise to get going and arrive on time unless he wanted to hear the wrath of his boss. Shivers ran down his spine as he remembered the one time he arrived late, his hands travelling to his side; the bruise had faded long ago, but the memory would last.

Moving on shaky feet, Taehyung hurriedly left the room, ignoring the loud music that met his ears and the multitude of eyes that landed on his scantily clad figure. His main focus was to get on that stage without any accidents. Narrowly avoiding the greedy hands that tried to get a hold of his body, Taehyung finally reached his destination, just seconds before a fellow worker finished her dance.

Cheers and hollers erupted across the room as the woman slid down the pole, quickly grabbing the cash on the floor while throwing some winks at a few smartly dressed gents in the hope of owning a few more bills to her name. As she clambered down the steps to get off the stage a more sensuous song started playing; Taehyung's cue to get on the stage.

Taking a deep breath, Taehyung walked up the stairs and onto the stage, his nervous facial expressions switching to more lust driven ones and his walk more graceful to match his attire. Despite all this, there was still a hint of innocence thriving through his looks and moves, causing a hoard of people to come watch his performance religiously every time.

As Taehyung danced along to the familiar RnB tune playing in the background, he kept fairly towards the centre of the stage, away from the awaiting hands hoping to touch the smooth expanses that were his legs. Faltering slightly in his steps, Taehyung looked at his audience with a pout on his face; little details like this only helped establish himself as the audience's favourite and it also brought in a few more haphazardly thrown bills which Taehyung greatly appreciated.

As the chorus rolled in, his attention focused more on the people sitting at the VIP section near the stage. Most of them were elderly men, but age didn't matter when money was involved. As he continued dancing, he spotted a few younger people in that section. His brain immediately started whirring; younger men were more likely to throw larger amounts of money towards him, and when you have rich, young men... well, you hit the jackpot.

Determined to get more people to search through their wallet, Taehyung's moves became more teasing as he ran his hands around his body and slyly opened his legs a bit before closing them abruptly, much to the audience's disappointment. The song was coming to an end, and so was his performance. He still had a few more stages to do before he was done for the night and right now it seemed that there were a few minors in the audience who had managed to get through the guards by being early birds, but Taehyung didn't mind; they were as reckless with their money as they were with their booze.

The song ended too soon, and when it did end, Taehyung made sure to stare directly at the crowd and make as much eye contact with as many people as he could, all while breathing heavily and blinking his eyes cutely.

Getting up, he bent down to gather the cash that was thrown his way, gaining a few extra cat calls which made his ears turn red in embarrassment. Finally gathering the last bill, Taehyung scurried down the stairs and back to the staff room so he could down a glass of water and count his money.

He got around a hundred and fifty dollars from that performance. Not bad, but if he wanted to gain enough money for his rent due next week and enough to buy groceries and necessities, he really needed to up his game for the rest of the night. After all, Seoul was an expensive place to live. 

Taehyung sighed, maybe he should have showed more skin instead of covering his stomach with a bodysuit, no matter how see through it was.

𝐹𝑒𝑒𝒹𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝓈 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 ♥

𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔