Chapter 6

MY POV

For the past few weeks, I stopped going to school, my belly has gotten bigger and a bumped has form, everyday, I get sick and even more sick. No one was there for me when I needed help, Kai was always out until late at night.

I noticed that for the past few weeks...I think.... I have ...... Fallen.... For...... Him....

Suddenly, I felt the urge to puke, I ran to the toilet and started puking. Just then, I heard the door close, Kai came back home, he didn't even come and see me or ask me how I was and just entered his room with a loud slam.

KAI'S POV

I was so pissed off today! The teacher in school gave me detention just cause I was peeking at the girls toilet. Urgh!

I straight away entered my room. While I layer down on my bed and closed my eyes, I heard some puking and coughing voices, slowly then, the voices stopped.

I went out and peeked at Yoona, I saw her weakly holding the wall for support while walking over to the couch, she then looked at her baby bump and touched it, after awhile, she fell asleep.

Aish. I ruffled my hair and went back into my room.

MY POV

When it was dinner, Kai came out to the dining table and ate with me for the first time. We were silent.
"The baby is a boy." I said.
"O..okay." He stuttered.
"What should we name it?" I asked.
"Aish. I don't know okay! The baby is yours! You decide and stop annoying me!" He shouted and went inside his room.

"The baby is yours!"

"Pabo, it's yours too." I mumbled to myself while wiping away my tears.

Night came, I sat at the couch and I rubbed my belly.
"Baby, how are you doing inside there? I hope your okay. Haha, I'm sorry if I'm not a good omma. I'm still trying. You'll surely be a handsome boy like your appa when you grow up. Mommy loves you."

KAI'S POV

"Baby, how are you doing inside there? I hope your okay. Haha, I'm sorry if I'm not a good omma. I'm still trying. You'll surely be a handsome boy like your appa when you grow up. Mommy loves you."

I heard Yoona said as I peeked at her.
Those words, I don't know why my heart is feeling like that. Aish.