The Grinch

Beca's POV

I sigh as I help Stacie pack a few of her belongings. Stacie's spending the Christmas holiday with her sisters and I'm less then thrilled about not having my girlfriend around for a few days. I stop and dumbly smile remembering Stacie is my girlfriend. Stacie turns in time to catch me admiring her beauty and raises her eyebrow.

"Stop staring creep." Stacie says trying to hide her own smile. I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist. "I mean how can I not? Have you seen yourself?" I whisper as I reach up to give her a quick peck. Stacie moans into the kiss as her arms drape around my neck.

"If we keep this up I won't make it on time." Stacie whispers as I keep trying to chase her lips. "Oh no, that would be a shame." I tease tightening my grip on her waist. Stacie lets her head fall back and groans. She promised her sisters she would be there for the holiday and keep tradition, but man its weird not having her around with us. I really did enjoy living with her.

"I'll be back in three days. You can survive." Stacie says detaching herself from me. I pout and Stacie just laughs and taps my lips. "I will make it up to you." She says with a wink. "Well we don't want you late!" I yell as I grab her bags making her chuckle. "You know where the present is right?" She asks as I help load her things into Emily's car (she's borrowing it for the weekend since her dad took hers) and turn back to her.

"Yes. You have mine?" I respond. Stacie nods before coming in to give me one more hug. We agreed on only getting one fun shirt for each other. It was tough as hell but Emily helped me with it. "Bye Stacie!!!" Emily yells pushing me aside and wrapping Stacie in a tight hug. When did she even get here? My jaw hangs open and Emily winks at me over Stacie's shoulder.

"Alright, I just will interrupt that one moment. Please don't have sex in the garage!" Emily yells as she hurries back into the house. I shake my head at my crazy sister before turning back to Stacie. She wraps me into her arms and places a tender kiss on my lips. I smirk and deepen it taking her by surprise before pulling away with a smirk. I sink to my knees and place a kiss on her stomach. "Take care of my baby." I say before standing back up. "Trust me, my sisters already plan on spoiling me while I'm there. The little one will be well taken care of." She tells me. I nod and watch her get into the car. She gives me one more wave before driving down the road.

"Welp... I don't know what to do now... guess I'm getting drunk." I say to myself. With that I wonder back into the house in search of my little sister and a nice bottle of Jack Daniels.

Stacie's POV

I smile at Aubrey as she hands me a cup of hot chocolate. She settles on the reclining chair to my left holding her own glass while Chloe and I share the couch. We're all in our Christmas pajamas watching holiday movies like we did every year... but my mom was usually with us. I sigh and sip the cocoa, nearly moaning at the taste. Aubrey makes the best hot chocolate in the world and I look forward to it every Christmas Eve.

"Stacie you look great by the way... you're glowing." Aubrey says with a wink. I chuckle and nod. "I feel great. I'm really happy to be honest." I tell them. My sisters nod and give me genuine smiles. "I take it the midget is treating you well then?" She asks losing her happy smile. Chloe tenses up next to me and I try my best to not react, the tension is still there but we're doing our best to ignore it.

"Honestly she has been perfect. We made it official after the dance and it's been... just perfect." I can tell Aubrey wants to say more but she keeps it quiet, we don't need any stress for the holiday. Suddenly my phone vibrates and I smile seeing Emily is facetiming me. "Excuse me, need to say hi." I say before heading to their spare room and answer Emily's call. Her face is really close to the camera and her eyes are half open.