Leaf: Who would do such a thing?

Maestro: (Thoughts) I have an idea. I guess Red didn't get rid of all of them.

Nurse Joy: I need to get them there as soon as possible before those thieves show up.

???: They're already here.

The group looks and sees a boy, girl, and a Meowth. They wore a red "R" on their chests.

JESSIE: Prepare for trouble!

JAMES: Make it double!

JESSIE: To protect the world from devastation!

JAMES: To unite all peoples within our nation!

JESSIE: To denounce the evils of truth and love!

JAMES: To extend our reach to the stars above!

JESSIE: Jessie!

JAMES: James!

JESSIE: Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!

JAMES: Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

MEOWTH: Meowth! That's right!

Ash: Did that Meowth just talk?

Maestro: Team Rocket. I should've guessed. It's going to get annoying to hear their motto every single time.

Jessie: If you wish to not have to fight, please hand over those Pokeballs without a fight.

Ash: Like we would let you!

Maestro: I always wanted a chance to take on Team Rocket. Now is my chance I guess.

Jessie: You wish to face us?

James: Big mistake!

Jessie and James send out Koffing and Ekans.

Maestro: Poison types? Poison is weak against ground. I know which pokemon to send out. Lucario, I choose you!

Lucario appears and is ready to battle

Maestro: Hey, buddy, what to go full power?

Lucario growls in agreement.

Maestro: Okay. Let his be a lesson to you Team Rocket or this will happen over and over again.

Maestro's badge starts to glow and so does Lucario.

Maestro: Mega Evolution, go!

Jesse and James see the transformation and get scared

Jesse: What type of Pokemon is that?

Maestro: This my Lucario. He's fully evolved. With Mega Evolution, he has added another step. He will teach you a lesson you'll never forget!

Ash: Where did you get him?

Maestro: From a girl named Korrina. She had two but this one wanted to stay with me. Time to end this! Lucario, use BONE RUSH!

 Time to end this! Lucario, use BONE RUSH!

Team Rocket blasts off into the sky.

Team Rocket: Team Rocket, blasting off!

Maestro: Too easy!

The rest of the group just stare at Maestro.

Maestro: What?

Leaf: Who are you?

Maestro: It's a long story for another time. We should start our journey and start getting our gym bades. That's the only way we'll become champion of this region.

Ash: Oh yeah! I want to be a pokemon master!

Maestro: (Thoughts) Hate to break it to you, Ash, but that title is already owned by yours truly.

Maestro looks at Nurse Joy.

Maestro: We need to leave, Nurse Joy. Good luck.

Nurse Joy: Thank you for saving us. Let me show you my appreciation.

Maestro walks over to Nurse Joy.

Nurse Joy: Let me tell you a secret that no one knows about me. Now lean in.

Maestro leans in. Nurse Joy plants a kiss on his cheek. Leaf and Misty looked shock.

Nurse Joy: There you. Come back soon. I'll let my other sisters know to keep an eye out for you.

Maestro: Thanks.

Leaf: That was no secret!

Misty: You just wanted to kiss him!

Nurse Joy: A lady never tells. Good luck on your journey.

Maestro: Thank you.

Maestro, Ash. Misty, and Leaf leave the Pokemon center and head into Viridian Forest.

Ash: So, who's ready to get some gym badges?

Maestro: You're going to need more than one Pokemon, Ash. You need to catch some more.

Ash: Well, what about you?

Maestro: I have a full team. Two of them you won't meet. I also have another 796 in my PC.

The group's jaws drop.

Maestro: Enough about me. Let's catch some Pokemon! I see a Caterpie right there, Ash. Good luck!

Ash: Why can't you get it for me?

Maestro: It's your Pokemon plus my Pokemon are way to high level. The pokemon would faint in just one move. Well, time to start our journey!

TO BE CONTINUED