PART 64 ~ MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Tryst

DeepVeer looks at each other in sigh as they recalls….

******

FB starts

Midnight

Road

DeepVeer, MoRvi and RajOse meets up to discuss about Pammi….”Yesterday, she was behaving very strange….She came for help, then suddenly her work was done, but how ?” Arvi sees Miss Rose polishing her nails….”Yes, even I noticed her behavior….As if she got….And today she looked prepared, but for what ?” Mohit said….”I think we are just assuming things….It needn’t be…” Mr Raj said after much thought….But Deepika is not convinced ”No, we can’t take risk….Agar Arvi di aur Mohit Bhai yeh keh rahe hai, toh zaroor koi baat hogi….Now even I strongly feel it !”….”Hey, but she did spoke about how Arvi proposed Mohit….Mujhe lagta hai woh deadly game ke baare mein hi soch rahi hogi !” Miss Rose said without looking up from her work😜….”What deadly game ?” Ranveer gets confused and looks at them….”Maybe Rose is right….But I told her there Mohit too loved me….Wait a minute….If she really took that step, then….Means she is going to….” Arvi said looking at Mohit….”Yes, you are right….She is thinking of that only….” RajOse and Mohit said in unison….DeepVeer looks at them in confusion “What?....Tell us too !”….They tells them, and they shocked “No !....We can’t let that happen….We have to do something !”….”Yes, I have a plan….Nothing would happen to her, just she need to follow our advise and plan….Aur Pammi ko lagna chahiye, ki usne sabko waha bulaya hai, jabki hamne use waha bulaya hai !” Arvi explains her plan to them….”Perfect plan Arvi, I must say ! Mohit cutely looks at her, while she blushes….”Plan ki suruwat abhi se karni hogi !” Miss Rose looks at Mohit “And I hope you still know how to work with harness !”…..”Yes, and you don’t need to keep reminding my work !” Mohit said little miffed….

FB ends

“And then everything went according to the plan and we saved Bhabhi that day” she….”Yes, the final coffin in the nail…” they laughs while recalling it….

******

FB starts

Love Garden

“Arvi?...Tumne mujhe dhoka diya….Being my best friend, I trusted you and you did this to me !” Pammi shed fake tears….”Apni bakwas bandh karo….I never thought you will stoop this low….Thank God, hamne tumhari tarah socha, warna kya ho jata aaj !” Arvi looks angrily at her….She laughs like a maniac….”Lagta hai bohot gehra sadma pohcha hai inhe !” Preeti….”What’s happening ?” Sameer, Sunaina, Naina and Pandit asks in unison….Before they could say, Pammi calls for her goons and asks them to capture everyone, but to her shock the goons points gun at her instead “Are you people deaf ?....I told on them, not me !”….”Pammi, they are doing right thing, and following the orders of their boss !” Arvi smirks….”Kya ?” she asked, getting annoyed….”We are their boss, so obviously they will follow our orders !” Mohit too smirks....”Ab tumhara khel khatam ho gaya Pammi….Now no one can save you, police will be coming soon !” Miss Rose taunts her….”Don’t think you have won….I won’t let anyone win over me….” She takes a vow…”Tum hamara kuch nahi bigad sakti….You are only one and we are so many people….You don’t even know how smartly we played game with you !” Mr Raj….”What?....Game ?” Sameer, Sunaina, Naina and Pandit asked in unison….She looks at them angrily….Arvi tells them everything….She gets shocked, while everyone appreciates them….”Aur phir jab tum baato mein busy thi, tab meine secretly harness laga diya tha….Phir jab tumne Preeti ko push kiya, tab ussi harness ki wajah se meine use bacha liya, aur bomb phuta hava mein….Ab iske piche bhi ek story hai, sayad tum bhul gai, ki mein bomb ko diffuse karna janta hu….Isse mein galti kardi tumne….Just because you were ahead of Arvi, doesn’t mean you won’t do any mistake !” Mohit “Kya huva, ab kuch bolna nahi hai ?”….”You will be paid for your crimes !” DeepVeer….Suddenly she realizing her mistakes, falls on her knees “Mujhe please maaf kardo….Mein kabhi samaj hi nahi payi, Preeti aur Pandit ek dusre ke liye bane hai !....Lekin ab mein samaj chuki hu, mera Pandit ke liye pyaar sirf ek infatuation tha….Please trust me, I have changed and I know no one can separate them, not even death….God showed me the truth, and I have fallen in my own eyes….Please mujhe ek chance do, apne aap ko sabit karne ke liye !”….All looks at each other, as the police came there….”I want to take the complaint back !” Preeti said surprising everyone….”Preeti, yeh tum kya bol rahi ho ?” Pandit asked her….”By taking the complaint back, you are doing a very big mistake !” Sameer….”No, I know what I am doing….I know what she did is wrong, but now as she realized her mistake, we can’t punish her….Hume di ko ek chance dena chahiye….Unki aankho mein pachtava hai, aur hume kya chahiye ?” Preeti replied coldly….”Okay then if you want to forgive her….But don’t expect me to forgive her !” Sameer looks at Pammi and goes from there….Sunaina follows him….She thanks everyone for forgiving her, as they all walks from there, ignoring her….

FB ends

“Pheww !....Aant bhala toh sab bhala !” DeepVeer laughs, as they walks out from the nightclub hand-in-hand….

******

PRECAP ~

Naina is searching something in her cupboard, when she gets hold of Sameer’s photo….She burns his photo “I hate you !”

******

Kiara “Wow, is there any competition between bua and Maami ?....As it’s raining pregnancies ?”
Naina “I will be a elder sister now !”

Sunaina holds Sameer’s hand, thus stopping him from saying anything further….