PART 45 ~ ENGAGED

PART 45 ~ ENGAGED

1 Month Later

Alibag

Morning

PARADISE VILLA

Sunaina and her immediate family and friends arrives at her Villa a day before...Now all are enjoying, having fun and preparing for the engagement function...She from her balcony sees Sameer coming out from the sea, shirtless and blushes...At the very same time Naina from her window sees him “Nahi yeh galat hai”, she turns her face...Sunaina feels Sameer’s gaze on her, so she quickly hides herself behind the window...But he sees her and smirks slightly...She looks at him coming out from her hiding place and their eyes meet...She runs from there, making him smirk more...Miss Rose too is soaking herself in the morning sun...

******

Afternoon

Miss Rose soaks herself in the afternoon water...Sunaina too comes there and gets surprised to see her...She too joins her in the water...

******

Evening

PreeNain are making Sunaina ready for her engagement...”Mein kesi lag rahi hu?...Yeh color mujh par suit toh ho raha hai naa?” Sunaina concerned for her looks...”Sundar, ati sundar” Preeti...”Kissi ki nazar na lage” Naina puts a black dot behind her ear...”Aur mein kesi lag rahi hu?” Preeti...”Beautiful!” SuNain...PreeNain takes Sunaina down for the function...

******

Hall

It is beautifully and vibrantly decorated...Miss Rose and Mr Raj are standing together discussing about the decorations...Anuj and Radhika are having cute conversations...Though Pandit is very happy for Radhika, but in his heart he still can't forget her...DeepVeer and SwaMun are talking, when Sameer comes down...Everyone compliments him...His eyes searches for Sunaina, when he sees PreeNain bringing her down...Seeing his gaze on her, she blushes...Mr Sharma gets very emotional seeing her...Everyone compliments her including Sameer via his eyes, making her blush crimson pink...”Wow sissy, ur looking gorgeous” Ranveer...Suddenly, Pandit and Preeti's eyes meets, as Pammi gets pissed off seeing it...”Lets start the engagement” Mr Sharma looking at SaIna...They looks at each other, as they forwards their hands towards each other...All laughs...Naina emotionally looks at them suppressing her pain...They makes each other wear the ring, as everyone claps for them wishing for their lovely future together...They takes elders blessings...Preeti, Ranveer, Deepika, Munna, Swati and Pammi hugs them happily, as they conveys their congratulations to them...Naina conveys her congratulation through her eyes...Miss Rose, Mr Raj, Anuj, Radhika and Pandit too congratulates them...They silently looks at each other...They then enjoys the night with their loved ones...