PROLOGUE

"You're such an ungrateful asshole jack how could you" she sobbed "how could you sleep with my friend of all people "..she was broken hurt and crushed that once free spirited and ambitious girl was all gone the moment she got her self into this misery of a marriage. Camilla married jack soon after they graduated from college .she did not hesitate to marry him since it was all roses and sunshine with her first love she survived three years of misery all in the name of love.

she looked at once the affectionate guy who proposed to her during graduation the one who whispered the most heartfelt words in her ears over and over again...was she really the only girl he has ever loved...

"I didn't know what I was doing ...she seduced me ..babe am so.....
"Don't you baby me jack...this whole sham of a marriage is over ...you and me are done am getting a divorce this time I mean it coz it seems as if that Mr in between you legs keeps getting hard every time it notices ass"

mad and depressed she didn't even realize she had walked away and was now sitting and sobbing in the corridor how could he keep on cheating and saying sorry
"C'mon Camilla sex with you got boring I have been with you for three years since college its normal for a man to cheat and a wife to forgive"
Those words pierced her to heart ....how could he say that how could be think so low of what she thought they shared ...God she was broken ...thank God they never had a kid together cause this marriage was a mistake..

"We're done "

---------
Hey guys this is my very first story am quite nervous on your comments ....I hope you will like it .
Please be nice so I update again😅😅😅😅don't forget to vote and comment..

Love you all!essy😅