Malloy nodded. "He's right. You shouldn't worry about that now."

Snow thought it was easy for them to say. They're practically not in the mood for a relationship. Malloy had experienced in two relationships before and Kyle had at least been on one date. On the other hand, with her, she had never been anywhere with guys.

"Don't think about this," Kyle said as if he knew that she was going on with deep thoughts.

"I'm not." Snow acted in denial.

Kyle raised his brow. He was finding the accusation in her suspicious high pitched tone whenever she tried to contradict them. When she had enough of Kyle's stare, Snow uttered under her breath, "Okay."

"Oh, there you are," Malloy said with his head turned. Someone approached with heavy steps.

"Hey," he said, quickly giving him a nod.

Snow's eyes made her way onto him, Malloy's new friend. Malloy had the same class as him, and they connected not too long ago. When Malloy took a liking to him, he told Kyle, and he soon liked him too. Well, it was just recently he had been around more often, and she was fairly okay with it.

His name was Casey.

As far as she knew Casey, he was all right. She gripped her personality from high school when she was timid with strangers. Her bright and cheery self only revealed when she was comfortable around those who stuck with her like Kyle and Malloy. Around those two, she didn't have to be awkward, and she easily could show compassion.

It was just the three friends who had each other like the three musketeers. Now adding Casey into the group, Snow didn't know how to react to him.

Casey appeared calm, cool and collected. He was tall and mysterious. The way that he looked was an average guy with dark brown hair and side swept bangs on the front. So far, that she had seen of his wardrobe consisted of dark-colored clothes. Today he wore a simple dark navy t-shirt with a blue casual jacket and black jeans. His shoes matched with his jeans.

Snow watched the interaction between them.

"You just got out of class?" Malloy asked, and Casey nodded.

"Yeah."

"How was it?"

"It sucks," Casey said with a straight face.

"At least you made it," Kyle joked.

The guys made small chit-chat around each other, and as Snow glanced between all of them, she thought that maybe she should say something, so she stepped in and greeted Casey politely. "Hi, welcome."

Snow thought about how she was a tad awkward with her tone just now but figured it was appropriate.

His gaze shifted to her. "Thanks," Casey said quietly.

She lowered her head and nodded.

"Ahhhhummm." Kyle cleared his throat. "Let's all get lunch while we're here."

They headed towards the cafeteria and shortly, were greeted by the interior design of Hampshire Gray wall color and the Cyan Blue horizontal wall stripe design. Plenty of seats dispersed all over within the view of many other students. Some had meals in their tray and others work on an assignment from class on their laptops, or even both simultaneously.

Most of the food here was better than what she had to eat in high school. Filling up the last portion of her tray, Snow gave the cashier her student id so the lady could swipe and confirm. Once she was accepted, she headed over with the guys to one of the rows of seats of the long counter table.