Surprise Visit

Musa POV

"It was such a smart idea to have a barbeque and swim today at Lake Rockaluche. We need this distraction." Aisha placed the wood down and Nex lights it up. "Who wants to do honor of cooking today?" Nex stands up and claps his hands to clean them from the dirt.

"I will!" Sky rushes to the BBQ grill. "I expect tasty food!" Bloom raises her index finger and playfully grins. Riven and I lay our colorful towels next to each other. "I need a tan." I lay down and let my legs extend as the sunbeams on me. "You look very beautiful in that bathing suite Muse." Riven blushes. "Thank you love." I winked. He took off his shirt and lay down as well. His white and orange shorts complimented his figure. Of course, Stella knows her fashion very very well.

"Come on Riven. Lets Jet Ski!" Brandon hands him a life jacket. "Okay, let's do it!" He runs off with his friends. The girls go on and play volleyball and Flora and I stay behind.

"Sky when do you and Bloom plan on getting married?" I sit up and he smiles, "The same thing as Brandon says, we are all so busy to the point where Bloom and I can't even plan without worrying about the Trix bashing it. But one day we will. Right now we are all having fun and have time, no rush right." He is very kind and charming.

"Can I ask something too Sky?" Flora sits up and faces Sky. He nods. "How do our boys act  when we aren't with you guys?" Sky thinks for a moment. "Well, Helia messes with origamis and write poems or just chills with us. He is very calm. Riven, either training, messing with us or is out socializing. Our lives revolve with missions and training so when we get a day off we take advantage and just chill." He flips a patty and nods. "Good to know he doesn't cause trouble." I giggle, "Riven gets us in trouble a lot but it is tolerable, he is a prankster." Sky shrugs.

A blinding white portal opens up close to Flora and I."What is that?" Flora stood up and faced the portal. Not any moment later four people fall to the ground and land on top of each other. Three girls and one guy. Strange. I quickly approach the people on the floor and notice they look young, about seventeen to eighteen.

"Aron what did you do?!" The Magenta red hair girl started to say as she grabbed her head. I immediately felt a connection to her, I didn't know why though. "I think it worked!" The blonde hair boy stood excited and then realized where he was. "We landed where I knew we would, Lake Rockoluche." He says proud.

"Who are you, young people?" Flora says as she helped the brunette up. The Winx and Specialists started to come to shore to check out what is happening. The four teens were all standing close to each other.

"Aron, what year are we in?" The Magenta girl sounded mad but kept her tone low, she looks so much like Riven. I'm going crazy! "It appears we are in 2019. We went back in time like I planned." He lifts his finger up with a proud face.

Quick name change, no longer Paris,  it is Fallon

Quick name change, no longer Paris,  it is Fallon.)

"Uh, well I don't know if I should even say our names!" The brunette exclaimed. "I think names is fine for now. I'm Aviana, nice to meet you." The blonde one smiled and waved. "I am Blair. Of course, you'll know that at some point." She murmurs. "I'm Fallon! Love your bikinis by the way!" Paris points out. "Thank you they were made by me!" Stella responds.