10 : young love

En başından başla

-

-

as the night falls, rosé is admiring the nature. trees, grass, river. she hasn't done this in a while.

she missed just strolling around alone, this makes her think and it clears her mind.

droplets of rain suddenly rushed, she didn't know what to do since she has no umbrella.

she ran to the nearest store but suddenly the rain stopped, she looked up there was an umbrella.

she looked beside her, it was Mark Tuan.

"yah, why are you here?" rosie was flustered,

"i just saw you at the block over there so you can say i bought an umbrella just for this situation." mark shrugs.

everything feels like a dream for roseanne, she wanted to pinch herself.

"i'll take you home if u want." rosie quickly disagrees,

"no need, that would be great but its fine" she walked off the umbrella not until he pulled her in the umbrella.

"stop you're gonna get sick." he still cared for her, now that she knew that he still wants her.

"then you want to walk me home??" she smirks.

mark rubs the back of his head and agreed, he didn't want her soaking wet ya know?

"so u have an answer?" mark broke the silence between them two walking,

"wait til i get home with u" she hides her smile,

mark was flustered but he insisted himself to wait.

-

"make yourself at home mark.." she says as she opened her apartment door.

mark's eyes traveled her unit, it was just like rosé. its her style.

"oh you play the guitar?" he points at her guitar,

"still learning but i'm probably good enough." she sat on the couch with her guitar on her hands.

they thought that he would just stay in the unit just for seconds but rosie just forgot that he was just dropping her off.

though mark shouldn't be feeling this way because of how conscious he is for her answer, he can't stop himself.

(you should imagine an acoustic version)

Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together
I need the other one to hold you
Make you feel, make you feel better
It's not a walk in the park to love each other
But when our fingers interlock, can't deny, can't deny, you're the worth it

'Cause after all this time
I'm still into you

- this was exactly her answer, she hoped that mark caught that one -