"Planning to make a manga?" he said. "Wonder what Dad would say. "

"This has nothing to do with him." I swallowed the last bit of my food and uncapped my water bottle to drink. "I know Japanese, I can draw so why not? It would be my dream. "

"You do know he hates work that are considered hobbies for him. Like writing for an example. "

I shook my head. "My life. "

"And I'm not forcing you to give up. " he laughed. "You can be a dick sometimes though. "

"Are you forgetting I have one? " I teased and he blinked at me in surprise. I chuckled and patted his back.

"I'm seven and a half inches already, in case you're curious."

"What the heck, Bobby! " Dylan hissed. "You're joking, that's-"

The bell rang and we both stopped talking. My hands shook in excitement as I heard footsteps of students and the distant voices as they talked.

The first group students entered the field, two girls and three boys. They didn't notice us as they walked but I noticed them.

Red blazers and black skirt and pants, the school's crest at the sides and brown shoes. I was amazed by the design and wanted to keep one for a souvenir.

"Like it? " Dylan grinned at me and I nodded. More students came and met up with friends even some stole glances at us but returned to their business.

"It's really cool. " I chuckled. "I wish I was highschool again and enroll here. "

"Knew this was your style. " he said. "Read that draft of yours, your character's uniform was pretty chic. "

I glared at him. "What the fuck?! You've been reading my drafts behind my back? "

"Don't worry! It was Japanese so I didn't get the story, I just saw the drawings. "

"Whatever. "

My brother smiled at me and handed me my water bottle. I thanked him and raised it to my lips to drink..

SPLASH!!

A football was hurdled to me and hit the bottle making it fly away, leaving my shirt and pants drenched.

"What the hell?! " I heard Dylan shout in anger. Many faces were turned to our direction and mutters were heard. I wiped my wet face with my hand and picked the football up.

"TOUCHDOWN!! " William howled at the side of the bleachers, his friends surrounding him. He had a proud smile on his face as he saw me glaring at him.

"Hey people! " he shouted."Did you know that delusional girl over there thought I was killing my dad?! She said I was an assassin! How old are you? Like twenty? You sure think like a kid."

I heard some giggles which made my blood boil. This scene reminded me of the day my secret was out in the University, when Kyle betrayed me...

"This your ball? " I asked calmly. Dylan gulped at my placidity. For the years living together, he knows I'm at my limit when I'm not triggered in the outside.

"Way to state the obvious." William said sarcastically. "Of course it is and you better return it if you want to leave this school without any broken bones. "

"Give it here." a friend of his extended his hand to wait for the throw. All eyes bore through me waiting for my next move.

I went down the bleachers, twirling the football on my hand with ease. I stopped a meter from them and stood there.