Part 2

"You've gotten weaker! " a handsome boy in uniform panted as he locked the dean under his arms. They were sprawled on the floor, papers scattered everywhere.

"Wait!" the older man choked. "I give, I give! "

Dylan and I stared. The dean's face was red and he was tapping the guy's arm desperately but the younger just tightened his grip. I lost it when the dean let out a groan of pain.

"Bobby! " Dylan hissed when I dashed to stop this.

"Hey! " I shouted and tackled the guy away and we went low flying to a bookshelf. I heard Dylan say something but I was too busy dodging punches to analyze his words.

"What the hell!! " the guy put his big hand on my face and I pulled away from him. Was he planning to attack the dean? For what reason? Was he an assasin?!

"Enough! " Dylan grabbed my collar and hauled me backwards. I tripped and accidentally hit the guy's shin. When we were at a good distance, I had a clear view of my surroundings.

The office had a large desk and long carpet. The walls filled with awards and certificates. I saw the picture of the dean behind the desk and looked to my right to see a tired, red faced version of him.

He was panting as if he came back from a meter dash but he was also... laughing?

"What a show, what a show! " he boomed in a thick British accent. He had white hair and a large mustache, he had a smile that made you mesmerized with his deep dimples and the crinkle of his eyes.

"Who the hell are you?! " the guy stood up and fixed his uniform. He had neat blonde hair but it was ruined in our wrestle. He was tall and had broad shoulders, green eyes, thin lips but his handsome face was filled with a scowl. I hated him immediately.

"Calm down, William. " the dean said and struggled to stand up, Dylan helped him.

"D? That you? " he laughed. "Been a while. "

"George. " my brother grinned. "I see you became older. "

"Nonesense! 53 ain't old you geezer. "

"Hello?! " the boy who was addressed as William bumped me aside and glared at the dean. "What is the meaning of this? And who's the bitch?! "

"What did you call me?! " I spat. "I have a name you asshole and what were you doing,  attacking the dean like that? Are you an assassin or something?!"

"Shut it, Bobby. " Dylan warned.

"What? " William was taken aback. "You're a delusional prick. Assassin?! That's my father your talking about! "

Oh.

The dean went to us and patted my shoulder. "My son and I like to judo throw each other once in a while." I blushed as he extended his hand for a shake.

"George Kingston call me George , Dean of Paramount Academy. I assume your Roberta? Dylan mentions you sometimes during our chats. "

"Yeah, but I prefer Bobby. " I said. He nodded in understanding.

"I shall call you Bobby then." He looked at his son. "This is William, my little boy. Hope you get along. "

"As if. " William scoffed. "Listen up, Bobby. " he said my name as if it were poison. "You just made an enemy so you better watch out. " he brushed past me and left the room with a loud slam on the door. George sighed.

"It's not like I'll be staying any longer! " I shouted back. Dylan gave me a glare.

"What? " I shrugged. "He was mean. "