"Forgive his behavior." George sat on his chair."I just spoiled him a little. "

"Anyway. " Dylan picked the last piece of paper up and put them carefully on the desk."Bobby was pretty interested in this school so I wanted her to meet you. "

"Ooh! " George beamed at me. "Planning to enroll? "

I shook my head. "I'm too old for that."

"Is that so? " George chuckled."How old are you, dear? "

"20 and before you say what career I have" I said quickly when he was about to reply. "I got no job. It's not like all people my age work, I like to live life to the fullest. "

Dylan facepalmed. He was always giving me interview appointments for various companies but I'm never out of the house.

"I like how you think. " George said. "To be honest, I see potential in you. "

I hid back a laugh. "Potential? We just met like minutes ago. You must have wrong judgement." my voice snapped, I got used to others looking down at me after Kyle spreaded the rumor of me being different and they just covered their disgust with smiles, I guess I see their faces in George.

"Bobby.. " Dylan began but the dean stopped him with a wave of his hand. His smile never faltered despite my rude reponse.

"Time has no part of this. I knew once you tackled my son. You have potential-"

"To become the next John Cena? " I shook my head. "Sorry, man but I'd rather find another way of life."

"Like the humor of this one. " George muttered to my brother. He hesitantly nodded in approval.

"I am making a manga if you want to know something I can do. " I shared, not feeling the slightest bit of embarrassment. Dylan sighed.

"Well, do you want a tour around school?" George grinned widely. "For material. "

After a few exchanging words, George apologized for not accompanying me then assured me that my brother knows every nook and cranny of this school.

"Of course he'd know. " George smirked. "Lucy and him needed a bit of privacy from prying eyes. "

Dylan blushed and escorted me out of the office quickly, not giving the dean a chance to expose more.

"Who's Lucy? " I asked as we went down the stairs. "That senior you hooked up with? "

"Don't mess with other people's business. " Dylan gritted his teeth. I raised my eyebrows.

"Well if Dad knew.. "

He gave me the death glare that told me to shut up. Being a rich man's son and the possible heir to the family business, I'd say my brother's amours and one night stands would be scandalous and would ruin the family name.

"Let's just get on with the tour. " Dylan told me and guided me to the extra curricular activity rooms, the clubs, offices, library and etc. It was beyond amazing. This was good enough material for my manga if you ask me.

After the exploration of the school, we rested on the bleachers in the football field. Dylan handed me a sandwich from the cafeteria and unwrapped a microwaved burrito.

"What are we here for? " I asked as I removed the mayonnaise coated lettuce from my bread.

"It's almost time for the students to go home and majority come here to chill before leaving. You said you wanted to see their uniforms. "

The best part of this tour, I held back a smile and continued to gobble down my sandwich with ecstasy. Dylan stared at me for a bit and placed his snack at his side.