Broken

Noone's Pov-

Ali came in the pizzarea skipping as Bryan said his usual sentence.Bryan and Ali were talking about the show they watched last night and how funny it was.The anamontronics did not know what to expect.Was Ali gonna be sad?Was Bryan gonna come emotionless?
Who knows?

They were suprised to see them happy like nonthing happend the other night..."Hi everyone!"Bryan said to the anamontronics."Hello!"Ali also to to the anamontronics.The anmontronics looked at the plush in Bryans hand.It was the one Ali gave to Him.The anamontronics wanted answers...and they wanted them NOW.

Bryan's Pov-

Ali told me what happened and we agreed that the day never happend.So we decided to go to the pizzarea happy even tho i became emotionless yesterday...When we walked in i noticed the anamontronics looked counfused.Even if they ask us why we are so happy me and Ali will always act like it never happened...Sorry my anamontronic friends...

Ali's Pov-

Me scared...Me and Bwyan agree that he no become emotionless but they might ask question and me no like lieing to me family.But me have too...

Lefty's Pov-

"Bryan,Ali can we speak to you?""Sure my great friend Lefty!"Bryan said smiling while Ali nodded.I can tell they were scared but they wanted to hide it.But one of them is gonna slip...And i know just how to do it...

Noone's Pov-

Ali,Bryan,Lefty,Baby,Ballora and Rockstar Foxy sat on the stage.Lefty told the other anamontronics the plan and they smiled."So what we want to talk about is why you guys came in the pizzarea really happy and how Ali made the Rockstar Freddy Doll"Lefty says to Bryan and Ali."W-we can't be happy?"Ali said faking being sad.Lefty look at her and smiled "you cannnn but you guys came in here tooo happy it's not like it's a problem tho!I'm the Jockster here after all!"Lefty said laughing.

Ali smiled at Lefty.He was always her favorite anamontronic.Ali was starting to think who was Bryan's favorite.Before Ali could look around and think about it she heard someone calling her name."Ali????ALI?????"Lefty says with a little bit or worry in his voice.Ali looked at everyone and realized everyone was looking at her."Yes?"Ali says to Lefty."Oh you were out of reality for a second sorry..."Lefty said frowning.

"So Bryan and Ali if you don't answer honestly then bad things are gonna happen..."Lefty said to Bryan and Ali."So please tell us the truth...We want to help you."

"The first question is do you remember about yesterday?"Lefty asked Bryan and Ali."Y-yeah we played minigames and Ali made me this plush."Bryan said nervously.Lefty looked at Bryan then at Ali then at the other Anamontronics.
"Ali is that true?"Baby said looking at her.Ali couldn't lie to her family but then again...she and Bryan made a promise...she sighed."Y-yes "Ali says to Baby.Baby looked kinda hurt.cause Baby could see that she was lieing.But Baby knew that they would spill the tea.

All the anamontronics smiled at eachother.Time for the next plan.

Lefty went to get Ned Bear.Lefty knew that Byran would do ANYTHING for Ned bear.Ned Bear was offline and that was better.Bryan gasped when he saw Ned bear.What were they fonna do to him..?

Lefty took a fake memory chip for Ned Bear.They were gonna act like they were fonna reset his memory but they weren't.They were gonna use a old one they found in the storage.They would never hurt their own friends...Not even Ned Bear.Ali saw the hurt in Bryans eyes.She didn't like to see him hurt."Bryan if you don't tell us the truth then we are gonna reset Ned Bears memory..."Rockstar Foxy said to Bryan.Brayn was about to tell the truth intill Ali said"OKAY OKAY ME SORRY ME WAS THE ONE WHO PRANK YOU ALL!"Everyone looked at Ali and gasped.But Bryan looked the most shocked.

"Ali!I-I can't believe you!I-i was emotionless for a day because i thought Molten did the Rockstar Freddy prank!AND I BLAMED HIM!!!!!!!!!EVEN IF WE WERE ENEMYS HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR ME TO HIT HIM WITH A AXE!!!"Bryan yelled to Ali."J-JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!"Bryan said running away crying.Bryan ran to the bathroom and Ali ran to the portal room.Ali cried as she jumped in the portal.She.trusted him and he abandond her.

But Ali didn't fell angry or sad...She felt nonthing.

YAS MY NEW CHAPTER IS OUT!!!Anyaways shoutouts to TheFamousFilms for makeing the rp!He is my favorite youtuber and you should subscribe to him!

Where do you guys think The portal is gonna take her???See ya in the next chapter!