𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩-𝙝𝙪𝙞𝙩 ✩✎✐

K E N Z I E
______ ✧ ______

lexi got dared to down her drink and the next few rounds consisted of a lot of dumb dares and truth questions that seemed awkward to answer. it was joey's turn in this round and everyone was getting more tipsy by the minute.

"okay joey truth or dare" lexi asked mischievously. "uhh lets go for a truth" he said and turned to face lexi as he waited for his question. "so" lexi started "when did you fuck annie?" hayden was quick to look up from his drink.

"uhh.. nevermind i'll do dare" joey coughed. "fucked?!" hayden exclaimed as he read annie's facial expression. "wha- how? what the fuck!" hayden questioned and everyone seemed to get uncomfortable.

"lets just skip joey i'll go instead" nadia cut in. "no!" lexi and hayden both spoke at the same time as they jerked their head towards nadia just to turn their heads back to joey and annie.

"joey. answer the question" lexi firmly said and joey looked at annie who just nodded in acceptance. "it was back in august before hayden and annie even got together and it didn't mean anything"

annie gasped quietly. "didn't mean anything?" she asked in a high voice. getting quieter each word she spoke. "well no. did it to you?" joey asked. "did it?!" hayden added to joey's words.

"well.. i.." annie started but couldn't continue. "why did you not tell me about this? Hayden asked with pain in his voice. "i didn't think i needed to because as you just heard joey loud and clear it obviously didn't mean anything!" annie snapped out and covered her mouth right after.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you" she said and reached for hayden's hand. he pulled it away before she could reach him. "no. that's it i'm done. i've taken your shit and your lies but this just goes too far." he stood up and walked away from the group.

leaving everyone in complete silence and annie in tears.

hayden :

hayden :

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

oop.... tea

𝐳𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐝! // instagramजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें