𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩-𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙦 ✩✎✐

K E N Z I E
______ ✧ ______

"Guess what." Nadia giggled and bent over the counter closer to me . We were sitting in the kitchen while the others were still sound asleep.

"What?" I asked and awaited nadia's words. "I found something out yesterday.." she smirked.

"What is it? Tell me!" I chuckled and started closer to Nadia. "But promise me you won't tell her" Nadia pleaded.

"Okay, okay i promise. About who is this?" I asked her and she breathed in. "Annie told me, her and joey fucked" nadia spoke and i widened my eyes.

"W-what? How? When? What the fuck" I exlaimed and nadia nodded. "I know.." nadia breathed out. "Her exact words were : he's a great choker not going to lie"

"What do you mean they fucked?" I turned my head to see lexi who'd just came out if the bathroom.

Her brows where furrowed and she looked like she was about to expload. "When did that happen?!" She almost yelled into the room.

"I- i don't know" nadia stuttered. "It must've been before she started dating hayden but i really don't know." She looked down and Lexi sighed deeply.

"Just when i thought he was completely honest.. fuck, me." She started walking towards us and grabbed a glass to fill it with milk.

The stairs croaked and when we all looked back we saw Annie, Joey and lastly Johnny coming down the stairs.

"Oh what a coincidence." Lexi scoffed and took a gulp of her milk making a loud noice. "Goodmorning" Annie shirped and lexi rolled her eyes.

"Did i miss something?" Joey commented and Nadia and i both shook our heads. "No, but i guess i did" Lexi snarled before walking off out of the kitchen.

On the way to the stairs she passed annie and gave her a dirty look before hopping up the steps.

"What was that about? She looked really mad or something." Annie quiestioned and Nadia stayed silent.

"Wait... Nadia did you tell her?!" She declared loudly. "No! I told Mackenzie because i knew she would keep it quiet but Lexi  overheard."

Annie scoffed. "Why in hell would you do that Nads." Nadia looked down once again. "I'm so sorry i didn't know she was standing there."

"Wait. What exactly did Nadia tell Lexi? Do no tell me that it's about us fu-" Joey started.

"Fucking? Yeah it is" Annie cut him off. "Waaaait.. Y'ALL FUCKED?" Johnny laughed. "Hahaaa way to go bro" he held his hand up for Joey to high-five him but he didn't.

"Sorry.." Johnny said and put his hand back down. "She is going to physically kill me you know" Joey said before taking a bite out of an apple.

"Hey guys" brynn and carson walked down the stairs and darius followed behind them.

"Good morning" darius spoke and I chuckled.

"Wish it was"

HA BITCHH THEY BE FUCCIN

End of chappie :)