kiwi [7]

Rap star Kim Dahyun seen again with mysterious woman?

[+1,170, -59] Yes, I want to them to be in love without worrying about what others think

[+936, -2] Heol.. wasn't dahyun dating IU??

[+823, -3] Landing a someone like Kim Dahyun is such luck. That woman must have a ton of luck in her life.

[+105, -4] Her fans must be in super shock right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what're they going to do

Sana was fuming as she scrolled down the news article. There were blurry pictures but it was obvious it was Dahyun and Sana, even if the two were covering their faces. She didn't notice the camera at all.

How could Dahyun manage a job environment that was so claustrophobic? So downright nosy? They felt so entitled to comment and tear apart something that's isn't of their concern.

Sana started to worry but the rapper would always assure her things were under control.

"Ready?" Dahyun's voice gathered her attention.

Sana blinked. Dahyun always seemed so relaxed. "Yes.."

Dahyun slid her arm around Sana's shoulders as they walked along the pier outside the yacht club where they'd consumed one big dinner. Dahyun winced with guilt over making a pregnant woman wait an extra hour for dinner.

Dahyun hated running late, but this afternoon she hadn't been able to avoid it. She had a photoshoot that just got longer than she expected.

At least they'd gotten to go out together on a Saturday night for an official date. And Dahyun intended to make the most of every minute.

"You have a boat?" Sana exclaimed, her feet slowing along the dock.

"Did I forget to mention that?"

"Uh, yeah, you did overlook it, because I'm sure I wouldn't have zoned out this."

Zipping up her windbreaker, Dahyun could already feel the lulling give-and-take of the deck beneath her feet. Dahyun hoped Sana wasn't the type to get seasick. It wasn't a deal breaker, but it sure would suck, given this was her only real form of recreation. "Would you like to go out for a spin?"

"Uh, sure." Sana blinked at the surprise shift in the evening plans.

Did Sana have a problem with being impulsive? Dahyun wouldn't have thought that from the way they made love when and wherever the mood struck. On the way to dinner, Dahyun had to pull off onto a deserted road or risk a wreck. Sana had been frenetic and demanding and Dahyun enjoyed the hell out of every minute of it.

Come to think of it, that could have also played into why they were late for dinner.

Dahyun helped her aboard, nodding her thanks to the club employee who'd prepped the sails so she could head straight out with Sana. So far, Sana seemed at ease on the boat. Her feet steady, she settled into a seat and tipped her face into the wind.

Sana seemed content with silence—something Dahyun appreciated since most people she knew felt the need to fill up quiet spaces. Dahyun guided the boat out into the Bay.

After an hour of cruising, Dahyun set the anchor and joined Sana on the bow of the boat. The boat's running lights sparked off the crest of waves, the shoreline lit with nightlife.