Smooth Dance and Body Rolls

Start from the beginning

Jungkook interrupted him and nodded "Yes, yes I know that much" He ran one hand through his sweaty hair for at least the hundredth time that night, it was now a habit he seemed to be picking up from Jimin "What exactly does he want from me today? Anything he wants me to wear?"

Seokjin scanned the paper before shrugging "I'm not sure, it doesn't say" He said "Just do whatever he wants and I'm sure you'll know what to wear. But of course if he does something you are not comfortable with just scream for Hoseok or I and we'll stop him"

Jungkook nodded "You got it" He fake saluted and turned to look at Jimin who was busy looping a collar around his neck with the word 'Kitten' written in cursive on the front. He smacked the shorter boy's back and said 'Good luck' before walking off to the locker room to prepare himself properly for his favorite guest.

Jungkook unlocked his locker and scanned through the array of clothing that hung inside. He decided to take a loose, ripped, red and black sweater that hung off one shoulder and super tight leather pants; the ones he knew Mr. Kim loved to see on him. The hugged his thick thighs perfectly, and squeezed his ass in just the right way. He quickly fixed his makeup and put on a bit of cologne; the one straight from Mr. Kim that made him smell so much more delectable to the older. Jungkook looked himself up and down in the full body mirror of the locker room pinning himself as perfectly and utterly fuckable. 

He made his way slowly towards the champagne room, knowing that his pace was teasing the older who sat not far from him. He opened the golden door and slid inside, the candlelight room illuminating his face. There he sat, whine in hand and that familiar smirk on his face. He used one of his long fingers to brush his bangs apart and placed his glass down, leaning forward on his knees. The older's tongue peaked out from his lips, swiping across them and staring down the younger as he spoke,

"I'm so glad you wore my favorite pants, Jungkook-ah" He said, his voice low and husky; just the way Jungkook liked it

The younger smiled and swayed his hips, walking over to him and placing himself directly onto the older's lap "Just for you, sir" He said sensually

The older chuckled "You just know what I love to hear, don't you baby?" He said, rubbing his large hands up and down the strippers sides, brushing his lips gently against his neck

"You know I do" Jungkook whispered, slowly rocking his hips

Mr. Kim smirked and licked a long strip up the side of the younger's neck "Dance for me baby boy" He ordered

"Wont you ever ask for something different, Taehyung?" The stripper asked

Taehyung nodded "This is different" He whispered "Because this is a lap dance"

Jungkook swallowed, it had been a while since someone had asked for one of these. Of course he wasn't nervous, he was confident in his dance moves whether it be on someone's lap, a pole, just for fun at home. He licked his lips and placed one of his hands on Taehyung's shoulder, the other looping around the silver haired man's neck. The younger threw his head back, leaving it open for Taehyung to mark up as much as he wished, and began to circle his hips on his hyung's lap. He harshly rubbed his hips onto the older's growing erection, earning him a beautiful deep groan.

Jungkook whimpered as Taehyung's hands gripped tightly onto his hips, pressing him down harder. The younger pulled the silver haired man's face towards his neck, silently begging for the older to mark him up. Taehyung chuckled and bit down hard on the crook of his neck, sucking and licking the mark after. He created mark after mark, hickey after hickey, not stopping until the younger's neck bloomed in purple and red.