Om: acha ab jaldi se change kar lo main bahar wait kar raha hoon...and Sofiya will help you to get into the dress. 

Gauri: Sofiya kaun hai ab?

Om: she is make up artist, infact one of the best makeup artist of Mumbai.

Gauri: but Om...

Om: I know...tumhe ye sab pasand nahi hai...but she is here for hair styling not for makeup. (then he pulled her towards him) vaise bhi tum bina makeup k kahar dha rahi ho aaj to...

Gauri(pushing him away): how cheap...(in mischievous tone) koi apne boss k saath aisi baatein karta hai!?

Om: ohhh...(lowering his head) ji Gauri madam, aaj k baad aisi galti nahi hogi...main bahar wait kar raha hoon aapka, bas apne iss gulam ko jyada wait mat karvana...

While she laughed at his antics he left the room and after a minute Sofiya entered to help Gauri. After she wore the dress she made a beautiful hairstyle while Gauri was all the time thinking about Om's reaction after seeing her. After sometime the girl informed Gauri that she is done.

Gauri: umm... I think light make up will be fine, what do you suggest?

Sofiya: mam you are looking really beautiful in this dress, but yes little makeup will add cherry on the cake...

Gauri(she just wanted to surprise Om by her beauty): then what are you waiting for?

Finally the girl was done with her make up and after wishing Gauri good luck she left the room. As soon as she left Om started looking at the door of changing room. After what seem like hours Gauri opened the door and came out. As soon as he captured her in his eyes he skipped a heartbeat. She was looking like an angel from heaven or he could say more beautiful than such angels or princesses. He was unable to describe how beautiful she was looking at that time.

Om(she came near him): beautiful...

Gauri(her cheeks turned little shade of pink): thank  you...

Om(holding her hand): shall we?

She nodded her head and he led her to the venue. They entered inside the big terrace garden where the white lanterns were leading their way all the time. Gauri take a look at the decoration of the place which was beyond words. The infinity swimming pool which was covering the whole terrace was lit up with lights. Beautiful fragrance of flowers have made the environment more romantic. And the white lanterns were giving it the elegant look. As soon as they stopped in the center a spot light focused her while rest of the view became dark. The next second he left her hand while she looked here and there.

Gauri: Om...

Just then on the other side another spot light appeared where Om was standing with a mike. He smiled at her while she gave him a flying kiss. He started singing a song for her.

Tumko Paya Hai To Jaise Khoya Hoon
Kehna Chahoon Bhi To Tumse Kya Kahon
Tumko Paya Hai To Jaise Khoya Hoon
Kehna Chahoon Bhi To Tumse Kya Kahon

Kisi Zaban Mein Bhi Woh Labaz Hi Nahi
Ki Jeenmein Tum Ho Kya Tumhein Mein Bata Sakun

Main Aagar Kahoon Tumsa Haseen
Kaynaat Mein Nai Hai Kahin
Tareef Yeh Bhi To Sach Hai Kuch Bhi Nahi
Tumko Paya Hai To Jaise Khoya Hoon..

Shokhiyon Mein Dooobi Yeh Aadayein
Chehre Se Jhalki Hui Hain
Zulf Ki Ghani Ghani Ghatayein
Shaan Se Dhalki Hui Hain
Lehrata Aanchal Hai Jaise Badal
Bhaahon Mein Bhari Hai Jaise Chandani
Roop Ki Chandani