bonus ( when they get on with the freaky deaky )

Start from the beginning

He began to lightly rub her hardened clit through the thin fabric as her wetness became more and more visible to him, and all the could do was stare at each other. A small aching moan released itself from Lei's mouth as she shifted a bit wanting more. He then leaned forward and gently kissed the small ball of nerves as he teased her and it caused her to whine. "Stop playing, baby please."

He smiled against her as he swiftly slid her panties to the side and rubbed her clit again with his thumb a lot faster than he was before as he inserted a finger into her and then added another. He then removed his thumb from her clit and licked a stripe over her slit before attacking her clit.

This immediately caused Lei to lose her sense of self as her head rested back and her eyes screwed shut as her soft moans began to become louder. He continued as he swirled his tongue around her bright pink bundle and then sucked as he began to scissor his fingers stretching her tight entrance. By now Lei's eyes were glued to the back of her head and her moans turned pornographic. She produced profanities like they were his name as his tongues focus shifted from her clit to inside of her and his thumb returned back to the sensitive nerve.

This tongue plunged itself into her as her body began to become overwhelmed and she began to lurch forward uncontrollably and her hips began to buck. With his arm he held her down just for her legs to begin to shake and her walls to clench around his tongue as he went deeper and deeper with every delve into her.

She had began to shed tears from the immense amounts of pleasure she felt as she gripped onto his hair and pushed him farther causing him to moan from the contact and instantly she came on his tongue. Brandon wasn't done as he went back inside of her and swirled his tongue around her making her cum a second time as he grazed her spot.

Once she did he cleaned her up and stood just to lean down and place a hungry kiss against her lips as he unbuckled his pants and let them drop to his ankles. In a matter of seconds he tapped her sensitive clit twice before sliding his length down her slit and inside of her making her instantly curl her toes at the new feeling.

He gave her a second to adjust to his length moving slowly. "Are you okay baby?" He asked as she nodded. "Yes Brandon, move." She said causing him to immediately slide out of her and making her whine once more. "What's my name?" He asked causing her to involuntary wetness to increase at his dominance.

"Fuck, daddy keep going." She said as she missed the feeling of him inside her already. In an instant he was back into her with a deep slow stroke causing her to grip onto his arm as he placed on of her legs on his shoulders. Brandon then slid all the way out before slamming straight back into her and thrusting with at a speed she wasn't used to. She began to dig her nails into his skin as she screamed out feeling him hit every angle he could reach to hit her spot continuously.

"Daddy fuck, harder please." She yelled as he did going even faster. As he pounded her his thumb found her clit again adding onto the pleasure she was feeling as his other hand massaged her breast. "Baby whose pussy is this?" He asked as he went as fast he could in her.

Her eyes were screwed shut as he continued causing her not to be able to talk. The hand he was using to caress her boobs was removed and he slapped her cheek waking her up. "I asked you whose pussy this is!" He said with more force as his pace slowed but his strokes were passed with more force.

"It's yours daddy, all yours." She screamed as her body began to shake from the assault her spot was taking. "Daddy, I'm going to cum." She whined. "Hold it, baby." He said back to her as she clenched around his thick shaft.

He was close too and she could feel him nearing his end, or so she had thought. "Cum for me baby." He told and she obeyed immediately releasing on him and he released inside of her. After a moment of letting her catch her breath he flipped her body over onto her stomach and entered her again.

"Fuck." She screamed into the mattress as he hammered away at her again filling her with ecstasy. She bit into the sheets to hide her screams but Brandon wasn't having it and he wrapped his hands in her braids before he fully gripped onto her and raised her head up letting her moans fill the air.

"Shit you fuck me so good daddy, fuck." She moaned feeling her tears well up and begin to fall at how he was making her feel. The beads of sweat rolled down his face from the work he was doing as he left slaps on her ass before kneading the pain away.

As she was reaching her fourth climax he pulled out before laying down on the bed. "Ride me baby." He simply said and she crawled onto him stroking his member as hot buds of precut slipped past before she lined herself up and sat on his dick.

He watched her as she seemingly felt in control as she rose and fell onto him with the sound of skin clapping prominent. He let her ride him for a little before he grabbed onto her hips that now were swaying back and forth teasing him all the same. He then began to pick her up before dropping her back down onto him and this drove her crazy as she amount of pure bliss she felt made her want to curl into a ball. She gripped onto Brandon's wrists leaving bright red marks as he lifted himself and fucked her from under her before, to her surprise, flipping their bodies and hammering her again.

From the feelings she came on him but he kept going until he climaxed again with her, for her fifth and his second time. After the two rode out their highs he slid out of her just for him to step back. "Get on the floor, on your knees, now." With a quickness she did what was told of her and dropped to her knees in front of him. He then grabbed at her braids again pulling her head back and stroking his shaft before he told her to open her mouth and he slid himself in.

Immediately he began to fuck her throat causing her to gag as he pushed her head all the way down on him. Brandon pulled her head back letting her breathe for a second and then repeating. He then started to fuck her mouth as he went back and forth into her. "Fuck baby, yes, just like that, suck daddy's dick." He spoke to her as he looked down at her just for her to look back with teary eyes.

He let go of her hair she took control. Lei began to stroke him with one hand and she took a breather before spitting into her other hand and joined it with the other stroking his cock in unison. She then put him back into her mouth and she began to move with her hands and she went deeper and deeper.

By now his head had fell back as loud moans escaped him as well. "Fuck baby, yes keep going, daddy's so close keep sucking with that pretty little mouth of yours." He boasted causing her to moan upon him, on top of the unbearable pace she was going and instantly he came in her mouth. He slid himself out of her mouth as she swallowed every drop of him.

"Fuck baby, that was so hot." He said quietly like they were the only people in the world as he wiped the stray tears from her and pulled her up off the ground. He then kissed the top of her head and handed her his shirt from off the floor before clipping the buttons over her bust.

"Why'd you button them?" She asked quietly knowing her voice was going to be nonexistent in the following hours of the morning. "I'd turn your titties into round seven."

AALIYAH.
y'all wanted this bullshit
so here y'all go.

& this is the final fucking
chapter of this book bitches aha
& like I promised, this bitch hit
10k so my second
account is

trappersdelights

go vote on my poetry even
though I only like the first &
last poem.