Mind&Body • II

( Your Pov)

Despite the feelings you held for lucifer, as well as the generosity he's bestowed greatly upon you-
You found yourself lost in thought, processing the events Of this week.

You sat at the bar, as Lucifer continues rambling on, about something. Until of course you wandered off into space- before latching On to a sudden realisation.

You don't think you've ever really acted like this before...
You've never exactly been the kind of person to Shy away from everyone; shutting people out for long periods of time. You've just felt sick to your stomach...and emotional.

You couldn't drink- at this rate you knew you'd be Throwing up in no time.

You knew it wasn't because the lack of intimacy between you and Lucifer; I mean it's not like you two are actually together..right? So why would it bother you so much?

You couldn't help but wonder...when was the last time you two had sex, or in His case- "did the nasty."?

Your thoughts gently graze the topic of pregnancy. Most people in your family Couldn't have children- meaning the vast majority of you aside from your mom Weren't fertal in anyway..so why would you?

Though it's said that having a child, can actually bring two people together- however
In some other scenario that's not the case. Arguing as a Couple
In hopes of communicating with one another- in front of a child.

Our child.

What kind of mother would you be if you allowed something so vague to Exist in such a terrible life.

"(Y/n)?? Is something the matter, love? you've been sitting in silence the entire time.." lucifer Flashes a slightly concerned expression.

You shook yourself from The sea of thoughts Consuming your mind, "w-What? Oh um. Sorry I guess I've been sort of in my own world." You smile sheepishly, before Mentally glancing back at the overwhelming pile of Stress Clogging your mind.

You decided you'd Pick up a pregnancy test on the way home. You were worried about lucifer Getting involved so, you didn't say anything about it- throwing yourself back into the conversation.

"So um. How was work without me?..Probably a mess considering the major Lack of organization at the Precinct." He smiles at that, Taking a sip. "You know it. Ella's been tormenting herself trying to track down lead after lead- running herself ragged while chloe's run off dad knows where." He exhales "usually you're there to guide her."

Your gaze falls to the Floor. guilt washing over you- a small twinge of pain surging through your body.

Small movement Streams around your stomach, starting to grow light headed and queasy. "-uh lucifer. I-I've had a nice time with you but I really need to go." With that- like a deer being chased down By a Rabid swamp tiger

Trying in all your power to ignore his Call to stay, or wait You bolt down the staircase throwing your hands over your mouth- everything You've eaten In the past day Practically tore through you. Rushing past mazikeen- you fled through the door, finding strange relief in the trash can I'm the street.

After hunching over and throwing up for What felt like 15 bloody minutes. You, felt gross and decided to disperse past the sea of Disgusted shocked, and worried civilians.

It was shocking the way you'd left lucifer like that- almost adgitating. Though lucifer knows How you get sometimes; you almost Never want to be alone, which worried him.

He was going to chace after you, but Was distracted by mazikeen's
Sudden death threats. After Nudging past her- So many people had been pooring into the lux that after he'd finally Made it Down the staircase You Were completely out of sight.

Lucifer soon sighs In defeat, and meanders back into the lux to down a few more drinks and fiddle with the piano a little bit before hustling to sleep.

On your way home You felt gross; despite that you forced yourself into the nearest dollar store.
On your way inside luck suddenly Nipped you in the back- literally feeling a light tap on your spine- you turn to face a shocked ella.

"(Y/N)? Girl, you Should've been at work today!! I almost DIED without you!!!-" you roll your eyes at that, but Soon movement Rushes through your stomach.

She scans you up and down. "Oh my God, girl are you okay??" You Move your hands away from your mouth; in hopes of fitting a word in edgewise. "I-I'm fine, I just..." You were going to tell her the truth but...then you thought about how horrible she was at keeping secrets...

You then immidiately take in your surroundings, trying to find the simplest excuse you could find thankfully coming across the Posters around the pharmacy.
"Well??" She presses further cupping her Hands on your Shoulders, Trying to grab your attention.

"I'm...SICK yes I'm Really really-" you trail off growing a tad bit light headed. You lean on the nearest Object for support. "-Sick. And I'm...picking up..medicine??" You trail off.

She quirks an eyebrow, "well there's no reason I can't help you find what you're Looking for."
You narrow your eyes in suprise,
"Oh you don't have to do that-"
"Uhh, yeah I do. I'm your best friend- don't you fucking forget that." I sigh in defeat.

You guys Loiter around the Pharmacy, until you finally come across The area, where the pregnancy tests as well as other awkward Feminin products are located. You think of a great excuse, and just go for it, "hey Ella, would you go ask the pharmacist where the- uh... Advil Is? I can't seem to remember." She smiles "hell yeah I did say I'd stay and help." With that ella rushes over to the counter, and As soon as you catch notice of That face she usually makes when she's trying to flirt- you grab the Cheapest one you could find.

When she Rushes back over You only smile and nudge it behind your back hoping she won't see anything.

Luckily you were able to keep it hidden until you two went over to the self check out.

It was immediate as well as surprising for you. You were already feeling Sick, so eventually you began spacing out. As you placed the only Two products you were planning on purchasing on the table in oblivion you hear Ella gasp.

"O-Oh My s-SHIT you think you're-"
"S-SSHHH THIS IS-" you soon realised your voice had been raised higher than hers. But then fatigue had managed to Yank your body Down a notch, causing you to sink against the counter. "Its not...it's not what it looks like. I-I just." You only pay the machine with a hardened and sorrowful expression.

Ella exchanges that With a look of pity and remorse. You narrow your eyes.

"Look. I don't need your pity. Okay? I love the shit out of you- you're a great friend. I just can't deal with this right now."
You were going to Rush out of the store until she placed her hand on your shoulder.

"(Y/n) no one should have to go through something like this alone." She Embraces you, which makes you feel slightly relieved- however slightly uncomfortable.

Then again that's just Ella for you.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: inspired/requested by @Mxchvllv

Thanks so much for reading!!!
Xox thanks so much for the support!! Can't wait to see you all in part 3!
-KrazyGhostwriter