~ one of a kind ~

Summary: Over his time working with the detective, Lucifer found himself giving up on the hopeless fantasy, that consists of his future with detective Chloe Decker.

After falling in love with a human named aria Ruddford, lucifer finds himself Intrigued; not only is this girl pure and kind, but she's beautiful and strong as well.

Lucifer and aria; develop a relationship over the years, and grow more and more attatched to her by the minute.

What will Happen when Lucifer unveils his true form to the girl hes madly in love with? More importantly, will she still love him???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After spending time with lucifer for so long, we moved in together, and finally found peace in our relationship.

Although I was skeptical at first...because why would anyone want to be with an average girl like me???

He proved to me, that he really cared.

It was at least 3pm, and I had just returned home from work -As a surgeon at the hospital-
After receiving a very unnerving phone call from Lucifer, he told me he needed to show me something, and that it was extremely important. So I sighed, putting down what I was doing, and clocking out early.

I was already really busy, but I didn't really care. I was glad to have an excuse to get away from work early, and cuddle up with my boyfriend; maybe binge watch something on Netflix after he shows me, whatever it is he wanted to show me.

~

"What is it you wanted to show me?" I ask with a smile. "I called you over, because I wanted to show you something. I've never willingly shown anyone before. Well...aside from my family and my therapist- which I broke by the way."
I scoff, "oh luci. You can't drive me away this far into our relationship."

I see a glint of guilt in his eyes.
"I know bloody well, you're not going to feel the same after I show you..."

I whip my head up, "How could you even say that?" I snapped. "Lucifer..you're all I have."
He purses his lips. "I just want you do know whom you have. The truth, my truth." I shook my head. "Whether You're actually the devil, or you've been lying to me this hole time, I-I'd still be in love with you lucifer."

I lower my gaze to the floor. Suddenly I found my shoes, interesting as the room falls into silence.

"aria..this... this is the real me.
Samael.  ruler of the underworld....The devil himself." His words slowly chip away at my mind. I couldn't help but feel at least the slightest bit nervous. My chest slowly grew tight.

But then...my hole world changes.

~

His face was littered in scars.
It seemed to be marred, clumps of Red surrounding a pair of seemingly demonic eyes.
His eyes were sunk in, dark red around the rims.
His hole face, seemed to be coated in thick blood. His facial skin; completely scortched.

I looked directly into his eyes, And smiled. " You're, my Everything." I murmured as I cup my hands around either side of his face.
"Y-You're not.. terrified????" He stammers. I chuckled. "Lucifer...I'm not terrified...in fact
I've never been, so in love with anyone; throughout my entire life...then I am right now."
My voice cracked, as I spoke.
Tears seep from my eyes, dampening my cheaks.

He was so close, I could feel his breath shift. I could feel the warmth of his hands radiating like a furnace.
I could see into his eyes, to thick pools of expected infinite darkness.
But all I see, is Kindness...
"How could you love a monster like me?" He asks, and I noticed tears welling in his eyes.

"You're no monster Lucifer.....you're my guardian angel." I murmur before pulling his face closer to mine.
A river of chills Rush down my spine. His lips, slowly but surely pressed against mine.

And Our lips Danced, with delight.
My heart raced; thrumming with anticipation. I never thought I'd be This lucky. To have someone in my life, actually willing to show himself. His true self.

At that moment, I pulled him onto the couch, and He shifted back for some odd reason. "I don't care who you are, I don't care what you are. I love you lucifer." I told him, as tears slowly trickled down my cheeks. "So Stop hiding yourself. For me At least."

He looked truly confused now, "you actually want to see my true form?" He asks. I shook my head, "why wouldn't i??" He ignored that, continuing on with the questions.
I should be the one bombarding him with questions, yet I'm still as a board.

"Because you should be scared of me, aria." His tone losened, but his muscles eased up as soon as I sat down on his lap. "No I'm not." My voice fell monotone. "Then why are you crying?" He asks, in agitation. "Because I'm happy!"
"You're happy to find out that I'm A hideous monster who ruins lives for a living?" I glared into his Eyes.
"I'm happy, because I-I've never felt this way before..." He blushes, and it makes me melt. "Please." I beg.

He smiles, and I can tell that he's now crying too. His Distorted figure returns, and He softens at the fact that I didn't flinch. I didn't wince, I didn't Show even the slightest bit of fear. And we kissed.

And this time, sparks were ignited around us. I couldn't help the small moans that escaped my lips when he pulled away. "How did I get so lucky, to have someone as truly accepting as you, aria?"
"How did I find myself, a man as amazing as you?" I retort and he chuckled.

"I guess we're just one of a kind, huh darling?" He muses.
"Just shut up and kiss me." I snarl, and pull his face back into mine. Colliding our lips.

This was the most amazing night of my God given life. And I wouldn't have changed it for the world.

-
-
-
-
-
Authors note: I hope you guys enjoyed! I'm so sorry this was so short!!! Let me know what you think!!!! Thank you so very much for taking the time to read this! It means alot to me; I mean it!!!
Love you guys!!!!!!!