A fun video and lots of packing

Zacznij od początku

"I'm loving this." Jake said.

"Ok take off your shirt again." Beatrice said.

"So demanding." Sam said. They did the waxing and Sam screamed every time. His chest and stomach were super red. Beatrice put on the last one and ripped it off.

"God Damn it that one hurt the worst." Sam yelled and jumped up and ran away.

"Awe babe You are so red I'm sorry." Beatrice said walking over and hugging him. Colby directed the camera to the cute moment once again helping the fans get all the cute moments.

"You like it at least?" Sam laughed and kissed her forehead.

"Besides it being red yes finally no more body hair." Beatrice cheered.

"So what next?" Sam asked taking the camera from Colby and pointing it at Beatrice.

"Oh god I forgot this is an all day thing." Beatrice laughed

"Yeah why did you make Bea do this she's literally the one person who doesn't ask you to do things like ever." Colby laughed.

"This is what the fans chose!" Sam laughed.

"Bea make him do something embarrassing." Jake said.

"Hey don't give her any ideas." Sam said zooming in on Jake.

"You need content brother." Jake said.

"Well my chest is really sticky can I take a shower?" Sam asked.

"Sure. And shave while you're at it." Beatrice said.

"Yes sweetie." Sam said pointing the camera close to his face.

"Unless you would want me to wax it instead?" Beatrice asked crossing her arms.

"Oh god no I'm sorry ok I'll go." Sam said and put down the camera and went into the bathroom.

"Ok Bea what are you going to do to him next?" Jake asked and turned on the camera again.

"Oh god I don't know I seriously don't ask for much. Have any suggestions?" Beatrice asked.

"You should make him do something outrageous." Colby said.

"Like what? I feel bad." Beatrice said.

"Like make him dye his hair! Or cut his hair!" Jake said.

"No what you should do as a prank is tell him you want him to get a tattoo of your name on his arm." Colby said.

"That's perfect! I know Sam he never wants a tattoo so if he actually says yes to this then he really loves you." Jake said.

"But I don't want him to do that!" Beatrice laughed.

"Well no obviously you can tell him it's a prank but save it for last. It's just a test to see how much he loves you." Colby said.

"Ok sure." Beatrice laughed.

*a few moments later*

"Ok I'm officially out of the shower so what's next?" Sam asked turning on the camera and putting Beatrice into frame.

"I don't know." She laughed.

"Come on, do you want me to buy you anything?" Sam asked.

"Oh god no I hate when you spend money on me." Beatrice said.

"Do you want to get food?" Sam asked.

"Oh ok I like that idea." Beatrice said.

"Ok where are we going?" Sam asked.