Chapter Ten: No Way!

That's odd.

I thought I saw a bush here.

In front of me was just a field with white rose bushes everywhere, the pond and the couple swing set. I went over and sat down swinging back and forth. Smelling the sweet roses.

Forgetting I ever saw the bush. Probably my imagination.

My head hurts so bad.

Why did Avery have to do that? Why did he just suddenly kiss me and rub me?

I didn't do anything wrong. I was just asking him a question.

I guess there is a reason he doesn't want to tell me.

Sigh

I leaned back against the swing, arching my head back, closing my eyes.

Oh well, I'm not going to ask him anymore.

Better to just let him tell me when he wants. Even though I think it is a sink plug.

Im kind of glad I came out here. I can just think, and not have to worry about Avery being around for a bit. Even though he is nearby and is probably watching me.

Opening my eyes, I looked at the cloudy sky, watching as the clouds slowly moved by. Yeah, it looks like it is going to rain.

I better head inside.

Finally getting up, I walked to Averys home. Opening and shutting the door.

Avery was sitting at the now empty table, waiting for me.

"You need to change out of your uniform, why dont you go upstairs and change. Ill be going to my study shortly so I will be in there for the rest of the day. So you can relax."

I only nodded as I walked up stairs toward Averys bedroom. Walking into the bedroom, I immediately face planted into the bed not caring that I still had my uniform on.

Moving around to make myself comfortable I thought of what happened today. First, finding those strange plugs, that Avery will not tell me about. And second, finding a big bush thing. Maybe I fell on my head too hard. Yeah, thats it.

Anyway back on the weird subject.. those plugs. Completely forgetting about the accident that happened outside.

He said I was "too innocent" and that I was a virgin. Which is true.

Hmm..

I laid there in the same position, gears turning in my head. A, very long, moment of silence later.

Gasping I immediately shot up out of the bed, face as red as a tomato.

No fucking way, it can't be.

I began tugging At my hair with my left hand as I began to bite my nails on my right.

I have two options.

And the options are not good but it would kind of make sense because it's Avery for god sakes.

That pervert.

Option number one: a plug they put in your mouth.

Or.. I gulped.

Option number two: a plug for your... rear end???

No no no I can't think that there is no way! I'm totally wrong on both parts!

The only reason I know about these things is from Kris, who always talked about that kind of stuff and was so open with me. How come i didn't remember when I first saw them?? I'm such an air head!

Oh god..

He told me he would show me what the are for.

Falling back on the bed rather hard I groaned and internally screamed at my stupidity. Grabbing a pillow I covered my face forcefully out of embarrassment and screaming out into the pillow. How can I be so naive?! If that even is the word.

Oh god oh god oh god oh god!!!

Shooting back up from my sheer panic practically throwing the pillow off of me onto the floor, I thought of an idea.

I should just pretend I don't know what it is and just. Not bring it up any more! I think that would work because he obviously didn't want to talk about it nor show me what they do.

Act like I forgot all about it!

That's the only thing I can think of to get me out of my panic.

Or! Maybe they are just sink plugs! And he is just messing with me?! That has to be it.

Getting up I grabbed the pillow, that I threw off the bed, before apologizing to it in my mind. I went and laid back down hugging the said pillow to my chest laying my head against it as well.

Maybe a nap would somehow clear my mind and end these thoughts in my head.

I repeated in my head -

They are just sink plugs.

After thinking it I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

.
.
.
.

Oh my gosh I am soooo sorry for such a late update and I'm sorry for a short chapter!!
I hope you all had an amazing  Christmas and a happy new year!! This year went by so so sooo fast it is insane! Like everyone is saying, goodbye 2019 HELLO 2020!!! Hope everyone's year is filled with happiness! Love you all have an amazing day

Again sorry for such a late update! Enjoy~