Chapter Six: A Cold Bath

"Katlynn, are you alright?" I heard a knock at the door and knew it was Avery.  He can't see me like this!

"I'm fine d-dont come in here! " I stuttered as I sat in the cold water, shivering.

I have to get rid of this quick!!

Hearing the door unlock before me, I covered up my lower region bringing my knees close to my  chest.

"I-I told you not to come in here." Shivering from the cold I watched as Avery walked over to me. Raising his hand he put it in the water only to take it back out. "This water is too cold for you. Why are you sitting in
here? You could get sick." He scolded.

"I told you not to come in here-"

"Wait a minute." He smirked. Crouching down to my level.

"Bathing in cold water. You blushing like a maniac. And covering yourself up.. You're turned on. Aren't you?"
His smirk widened.

"No I'm not! I had a fever earlier this morning you pervert​! So I went to cool off!" I yelled. Slightly blushing in embarrassment with how he talked like it was an every day thing.

"Oh yeah, show me then." If his smirk could get any bigger.

Blushing like a mad man I scooted as far away from him as possible.

"I am not showing you anything!" I yelled. Getting highly uncomfortable with his stare.

"Then admit it."

"Can't you just leave me alone! I am in a lot of pain because of this and I am freezing my butt off trying to get rid of the problem. Now get out!" I yelled still covering up my private area from him.

"You are going to catch a cold. Please just get out of the tub so we can get you warm."

"I'm not getting out of this tub. You can't make me."

We glared at each other for a few seconds until another one of his smirks came into view.

I got a bad feeling about this..

Still smirking he got up only to shove his hands into the water towards me. Grabbing my shoulder with his left hand while his right went underneath my legs carrying me bridal style.

"Gah!! AVERY!!" Shuffling around trying to free myself from him he picked me up out of the water exposing me to the freezing air surrounding my naked form.

"Avery. Stop! This isn't funny!" Leaving one of my hands to cover up my exposed area I wrapped the other around his neck.

"You look so cute when you are blushing." He kissed my cheek as I glared at him, grinding my teeth together in agitation and embarrassment.

Walking out of the bathroom he plopped me on the bed. Squealing like a pig I wrapped the bedsheets around my small frame. "Awe I was enjoying the view." I looked up only to find him right in front of my face.

"So why were you in the bathtub this morning?"

"I had a fever-"

"Liar."

Looking up I gave him a sickening glare. "I don't want to talk about it." I stated obviously uncomfortable and angry.

"You were turned on. But why and how is the question."

"Can we please not discuss this!!" I yelled. Obviously embarrassed that he saw through my lie.

Smirking he only gave me a kiss on the forehead saying "let's get you dried up and warm, we don't want you getting sick now huh?" He walked over to the dresser, probably getting me some clothes to wear.

I only nodded, my face still flushed with embarrassment.

"I do want you to tell me what caused it."

"Wh-why?" I asked slightly bewildered.

"I want to know what makes my lover aroused." Licking his lips as he looked at me.

That's not good. I can not tell him what I dreamt about. It would probably make things worse for me . I just want to go back to bed even though it is morning. 

I covered myself up in the sheets more from his lingering stare.

********************

I was now wearing some loose clothes to lounge around in, a blue loose t shirt with light gray joggers and blue socks. My short hair sticking up in random places, not bothering to fix it.

I already told Avery the dream I had and he will not stop bringing it up. He is just smiling and so happy about it while I'm over here gagging and hating my brain for having such thoughts like that.

I was sitting on the bed, as always, drinking some hot chocolate which seems like I have done this before but I don't know. I was also wrapped in a thick quilt as Avery laid on his back behind me just watching me.

I can feel him watching my every move. It makes me slightly nervous.

"Will you quit staring at me!" I yelled.

Looking at him with a glare. He stared back Only for him to lean forward and kiss me on the lips. Grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me toward him, causing me to spill the hot chocolate onto the bed.

He didn't care as he pulled me down, laying me on his chest as he slowly kissed me. Grabbing my neck pulling me closer to him as he knitted his fingers into my short hair causing me to moan in delight.

MOAN!!

Getting back to my senses I tried pulling away, only for him to deepen the kiss.

Grabbing my rear with the other hand he lightly squeezed causing me to freeze and muffle out another moan.

This cant be happening!

"Mmph! Avery stop!" I muffled out.

Giving my rear another harsh squeeze and pull he let go of me. Only for me to run off of him toward the other side of the room. My back against the wall I only stared at him in shock and something else that I didn't even know..

Grabbing a hold of my face I sat on the floor and just started crying.

Why is this happening??