Return of the Thunder part 3

Storm chargers
" do you have another size? Can't even get my hands in them." The man asked Kelly . 

"Who's those are my last pair how about motor cross gloves? They will keep you warm those are my last pair. how about motocross gloves? They will keep you warm, and they look cool, too. Great I'll be right back. Dustin,you're so fired if you don't come into work today." Kelly said going to check someone out.

At island... 

" is it just me or is it starting to seriously get cold." Dustin said rubbing his arms.

"Yeah most of the time I'd say it's just you but it is definitely getting colder here." Shane said. 

"I'd like to know why we can morph but we can't reach ninja ops." Tori said as they walked along the beach. Yeah well I'd settle for knowing where we are. 

"Portico island." Blake said as I look at him. 

" dude are you for real that's where we are." Dakota Said looking at Blake. 

" anything else you want To share with the group you too." Shane said looking at us. 

" you don't wanna know trust us." Blake said looking at Dakota. 

" trust us we do." Tori Said looking at us.

 " I heard Lothor talking with his pals before he sent me and Hunter back to Earth place doesn't exist on any map end it rises from the sea like every 200 years or something." Blake said looking at me. 

" then what," Dustin said looking to see what one of us would say.

 "That part is kinda harsh." Blake said. 

" your saying is the whole place is sinking into the ocean." Tori Said.

 "We better find some high ground. Come on!" Shane said as they went to look for somewhere we could go.

At ninja ops...

" I am getting something. That must be them. Dad, look at this. I tracked the heat signatures from the satellite photos and I think I found the Rangers." Cam said looking at the computer.

" That's good news son." Sensei said. 

" it's entirely they are on a sinking island. They're not alone." Cam said.

At island...

Hunter is Walking around the island looking for Blake and Dakota. " Blake, Dakota, where are you? Must destroy enemies!" Hunter said swinging his stick around. 

"That's right, thunder ranger Blake and Dakota are the enemies. Lead me right to them." Choobo said. 

"Must destroy enemies! Hunter yelled as he continued to search.

" does anyone else worry that we haven't seen Hunter for hours." Dustin said as he sat down.

 " Not me, I can use the break from getting my butt whooped. No offense but your bro isn't exactly playing well with others these days." Shane said as Blake looked at him.

 " look, Hunter's a great Ranger. Hey you're all going to be glad he's got those powers." Blake said pointing at the wind rangers. 

"Sure the day he stops using them on us." Shane said. 

" how did you get them anyway? And you Dakota how to get yours. 

"What?" Blake said having no idea what she meant.