"Devante, I am scared." I told him.

"Everything is going to be fine!" Devante said.

"I got you." Devante said holding onto my hand and kissing my lips and head.

A few moments later, that is when Stephen, Missy, and Tim came in Stephen came to me holding my hand.

"What's going on?" Stephen asked being worried.

"I started to have really bad pain, my water didn't break or nothing." I said.

"The twins are supposed to come sometime next month." I added.

All of sudden I felt that bad pain as it turned into a sharp pain causing me to scream in so much pain tears were coming down my face.

"Something is wrong." I said with tears in my eyes.

I started to feel like I was about to faint.

"Justine, you good?" Stephen asked.

"No, I feel funnny." I said.

That's all I remembered.

Devante Swing

Justine fainted causing all of us to panic the doctors told the others to live as I stayed. They were going to do an emergency c-section on Justine and I was just nervous and scared because I knew something was wrong with her but she told me that she was fine. They were getting her ready and I held onto her hand the whole time as I prayed for my babies and fiance sake because I didn't want anything to happen to none of them I couldn't even stop shaking I was so nervous.

I heard one of the twin's cries and it was music to my ears I couldn't stop smiling or crying as I kissed her head. Now I was waiting for the other one a few seconds later I heard the other cries I was so happy that they were both okay. The doctors were cleaning up the twins while the other doctors were stitching her up.

 The doctors were cleaning up the twins while the other doctors were stitching her up

"What are you guys going to name them?" Missy questioned.

"Dana, and Ellis." Justine and I said in unison.

Static was smiling from ear to ear with tears in his eyes as he held his godchildren for the first time.

"They are so beautiful." Static said.

"Can't wait for Aaliyah to meet them." He added.

"They love you already, they must know." Justine said with a smile.

"If you guys need anything just know that ya godfather is here for yall love you guys to the moon and back." Static told them.

" Static told them