"I beat up a kid for you, De. For us. And yes, I do not deserve you because you deserve the best. I know I can't grant you that, but I'm trying my best," Castiel said. Dean could hear the underlying anger, yet he couldn't figure out whether it was directed to him or Castiel himself. He looked up at Castiel's arms to see his non-casted hand starting to swell, blood on his knuckles. He wished he could kiss said knuckles to reduce the pain, but he couldn't. Jo and Kevin were abnormally quiet, looking at the three students strangely.

Dean noticed Castiel's hand move and point his finger towards him. Then his position changed and he used both his casted and bruised hand to sign the next word, which, for bystanders, would look like a rowing motion. Then he pointed towards himself.

'Do you trust me?'

Dean was quiet. Of course he was. But his question made him think. Did he trust the boy? Despite their current situation, there was no thing he wished but to be with him, but was he able to trust him? Would he be able to follow him blindly and trust for him to know the way?

He realized that the answer already obvious before the question was asked. Therefore, he nodded.

"Good. I'm going to do something that will change everything. I regret having to do this and you can hate me after this. You have every right to. I just hope that this works. Charlie, mind helping me get up here?"

The girl held his arm and whispered a harsh 'what do you think you're doing?' in his ear. "Getting my boyfriend back," Castiel replied, smiling sadly in her direction. Charlie sighed but helped him step up the table, which was finally enough to get Dean's attention.

Oh no.

"Could I have everyone's attention, please?" he said loudly. Slowly, the talking in the cafeteria subsided as all eyes were directed to Dean's table. Charlie sat down next to him and held out an inviting hand for him to squeeze. After a few seconds, Dean accepted her offer and anxiously held her hand.

"Two weeks ago, I obtained these injuries in a car crash. Though this will probably be familiar to most of you, the fact that it was caused by a threat will not be. Why? Because some sick fucks decided to threaten me and my boyfriend to break up. Somehow they were able to blackmail us with something that may spread soon. If that would happen, and anyone would even look at me or him wrong, I'll break them. Personally," Castiel said loudly, his low voice sounding powerful through the room.

"Who are the douchebags that blackmailed you, brother?" Dean recognized the voice as Benny's, the boy that had helped him through his panic attack. Castiel scowled.

"He's sitting right beside you, Lafitte." He watched as the football table looked around, as one of the short, black haired members glared at Castiel.

"That's right. MacLeod is the one that initiated the threat. Why am I telling you all of this? Because you deserve to know that this homophobic prick deserves the worst for what he has attempted to share with the world." The moment he had finished his sentence, people started screaming and talking and the football team split into two clear groups, one of which was Crowley's group and the other was on Castiel's side. Castiel smirked. Finally.

"Must you succeed-" he spoke loudly, this time unable to reach above the loud chattering. Luckily, it slowly died down reasonably. "Must you succeed into sharing that personal information, Crowley, I will not hesitate to make your life a living hell. As for the rest of you: I repeat what I said earlier. One single wrong look and you're done. That's all. Thank you for your time."

Charlie let go of Dean's hand and helped Castiel down. Dean now dared to look him in the eye again with tears in his own. He stood up himself, standing in front of the beaten up jock, who looked worried. He contemplated his next move quickly, having four options. He could either do nothing, go back to ignoring him, hug him or kiss him.