Additional Notes

(THESE NOTES WERE NOT INCLUDED IN THE COURSEWORK; I ADDED THEM SOLELY FOR YOU GUYS)

- Kraznak is a name derived from the word Kraken. The Kraken is a fantastical sea monster from Scandinavian folklore that is typically depicted as being some sort of giant squid. I used this interpretation when describing Kraznak, often referencing his many long limbs (tentacles)

- The name DIANA 11 was created through a combination of the name of the spacecraft used in the moon landing (APOLLO 11) and the name of the Roman goddess, Diana, the goddess of the hunt

- Captain Morgan is literally the name of a brand of booze lmao. It's rum if anyone's interested. I hate rum. And I hate this character. It makes sense.

___________

So in the end, my final grade was 47/50 which is the equivalent of an A*

I was really surprised by this grade as, in my opinion, my extract wasn't that great and the plot was subpar at best. My analysis of it honestly might've saved me! I was whipping out all the big guns there. But either way I'm very proud of myself and thankful for my teacher's marks - even if they were a little too generous, in my opinion lol. I hope this can also help anyone sitting the English Language A-Level :)