PART 1 - 花吐き病

Start from the beginning

"Dahyun was just taking a huge shit!" Chaeyoung yelled. Mina grabbed her in a headlock and covered her mouth. The whole restaurant seemed to be looking in their direction now. Jeongyeon was trying not to laugh, hunched over the table and clutching her stomach. Tzuyu looked as unimpressed as always, but her face was red with second hand embarrassment. She would never admit it to anyone, but she was really sensitive.

Dahyun felt her own cheeks heat up. Though she would under different circumstances find one of Chaeyoung's crude comments hilarious, right now, she just felt sick. She couldn't find it in her to laugh.

She placed down her cold cup of coffee, hearing the clink of the china as it came into contact with the plate. She realised her hands were shaking. She quickly placed them under the table. She felt cold and hot at the same time.

"Dahyunie?" She heard a voice from the other end of the table. She looked up only to realise that everyone was standing to leave. Why was she so out of it today?

It was Momo that had called her. She was standing arm in arm with Nayeon, both of them looking at her with concerned expressions. "Dahyunie, are you alright?" She asked again.

Her voice. Dahyun thought to herself. Her voice was the most beautiful thing on the earth. Especially when it was saying her name like that.

"I'm fine. I'm just a little... tired." She mumbled, looking at Momo and Nayeon's shoes. But she knew that there must be something else going on.

Dahyun had almost forgotten about the petal by the time the others found out. It was one of the most embarrassing moments of her life.

She was out with Jihyo and Momo only a week later for a bowl of ramen. Dahyun knew this ramen was going to taste especially good since it was going to be for free. Jihyo had lost a bet against Dahyun and Momo that Sana wouldn't ask her out. Jihyo, now a happy couple with Sana, was going to have an empty pocket after Dahyun and Momo were done tonight. Dahyun's stomach was empty. She hadn't eaten since breakfast for this specific moment, just to spite Jihyo when she bought so much food. Momo was guaranteed to pig out too. Dahyun loved that about her.

She wasn't like some other girls she knew who worried about their weight and constantly watched what they ate to stay in shape. Momo didn't care. She ate whatever she wanted and gained weight proudly as if it were an indication of her wealth.

"I gained a full two kilograms on my trip back to Japan." She smiled wide.

"Bullshit." Nayeon scoffed. "You never gain weight." Momo looked highly offended and shoved her girlfriend with her shoulder. She reached to Dahyun and took her hands.

"Nayeon doesn't know shit about me Dahyunie." She said, making Dahyun's face light up. "I DID gain two kilos. I ate well!"

She was weird like that, and it made Dahyun smile. If Jihyo was lucky, she might have a few won left to purchase an ice-cream from a convenience store on the way out of the restaurant. But truthfully, this ice-cream would probably be for Momo too.

"FUCK I'M HUNGRY!" Momo yelled as the three girls walked down the streets. Passers-by stared in frustration at the profanities and the noise.

"Fuck, I'll be broke in a few minutes." Jihyo muttered, causing Dahyun to laugh out loud.

"Only because you're dumb enough to think that Sana wasn't head over heels for you." Momo commented. She turned around to walk backwards while talking. Dahyun was worried she would trip.