21. Scarlet Numbness

Start from the beginning

Xin Ling also employed her qinggong to get all the medical supplies needed while Xin Tao was already doing first aid on their mistress to immediately stop the bleeding.

Never would one suspect that the palace maids serving closely by Yin Hua Lei's side since childhood were masters of medicine.

In fact, the female doctor who treated the ninth prince the day his group was ambushed was actually Xin Tao.

With a grave face, Xin Tao's hands were adept and speedily halted the flowing blood. But the danger didn't stop there.

Their mistress was really thorough, ah!

She knew that the possibility of being caught by her proficient servants was high so the injury Yin Hua Lei inflected on herself was even more ruthless.

Even if one stopped the bleeding, one still needed to repair the harmed veins.

The Xin sisters worked together as they didn't even know how much time passed. The room was deathly silent and the two weren't even aware of their surroundings.

Their sole focus was hauling Yin Hua Lei from death's door.

With determined eyes, the sisters didn't cease working.

Mistress, even if you kill us after you wake up, we will gladly accept! As long as you continue breathing...

Having been taught by a Medicine Sage of the jianghu, the sister's abilities weren't trivial. A case where even the Head Imperial Physician could have long given up, these two wouldn't even think of dropping it.

Moreover, this was their mistress ah! How could they dare be negligent?

Xin Tao was just thankful that their mistress didn't push the blade any deeper. Just even a hair's breadth and she could have really severed a major blood point. At that time, even if they cried red tears, Yin Hua Lei wouldn't come back.

It was hard to have a resolute master because even in taking her own life, she didn't even hesitate.

Noon passed, then the afternoon. It was only when night approached that Xin Tao and Xin Ling both collapsed on the floor due to excessive concentration and exhaustion.

Zhao Gang, with his acute senses was the first to enter and assist the two.

The first thing that greeted them outside Yin Hua Lei's chamber was the whole Yin family.

Not one of them dared to make a sound this whole time nor did they try to forcefully enter Yin Hua Lei's room after the operation.

Seeing the two worn out yatou, Yin Fang Qi immediately ordered for them to be seated and served with light snacks. They shouldn't eat a meal after a whole day of not consuming anything.

The sisters weren't so modest in the idea of being served.

The Yin family looked so calm in the surface as they all sat in position. No one fidgeted, cried or made a scene as they patiently waited for the two to slowly regain some energy.

Zhao Gang was standing not too far away behind them instead of going back to his hidden post.

Indeed, the Yin clan was worthy of praise.

Something big like this suddenly happened yet they didn't even show signs of wavering. It was all because the family members had absolute trust in Yin Hua Lei's subordinates.

They'd been with each other all of their lives. The family respected their expertise and understood the burning wish for Yin Hua Lei to live was all shared by everyone in this room.