That One Time We Compared Strength (Ryuji Sakamato)

Start from the beginning

"Whatever, come here." Akira listened to Ryuji, walking over and stepping up on the chair in front of him. Ryuji jumped up and grabbed a hold of the ceiling, looking down at Akira. "Come on, jump up."

Akira followed in pursuit, not minding that he wasn't in proper work out attire. "Alright, let's see who's stronger. Whoever taps out first has to pay on the next date, deal?" Akira smirked at Ryuji's challenge, nodding.

After counting down, they began the race of strength. They both paced themselves accordingly, not saying a single word to the other as they counted in their head. After about 20 pull ups, Akira felt his arms about to give in on him, however he paid for the ramen last time, so it's only fair Ryuji pays this time around, at least that's how he saw it. He saw Ryuji's face of determination, he looked completely focused. His face was slightly red, sweat forming at his hairline, it was almost mesmerizing seeing him in this way. That's when it struck him.

Akira sped up his pull ups to match Ryuji's pace, and once they were in sync, he planted a kiss on Ryuji's lips with a smirk, Ryuji's eyes shooting open almost immediately, and dropping down on the chair. "Hey! That's against the rules!"

Akira hopped down onto the floor, "I win, can I choose the date spot next time?"

Ryuji seemed confused at first, until it finally hit him. When he realized what Akira had just down, his face grew red and he puffed his chest, then stomped his foot, "That ain't fair!" He pounced on him, the two boys crashing on the floor, shaking the objects surrounding them, knocking over a few things from his desk.

The two began laughing, Akira wrapping his arms around the blonde's neck in a sweet embrace. "You cheated man, that ain't fair at all." Ryuji whispered, holding himself up with his elbows and knees. Their brown and grey eyes stared into each other, almost like they were communicating by just looking at each other. The world seemed to disappear around them, like it was just the two of them there. The tips of their noses were barely touching, but they were close enough that Akira's frizzy hair was touching Ryuji's forehead. One waited for the other to make a move, but they just stayed in that position, not saying a single word.

Subconsciously, Ryuji began to slowly lower his head to plant a kiss on his boyfriend, both of them slowly closer their eyes.

"Hey, we're back!" Their eyes opened and both turned their head to see Futaba and Morgana standing awkwardly at the landing of the stairs. Akira sighed, letting his hands fall to his side as Ryuji froze up, face quickly turning an intense red as he processed the moment happening before him.

The two haven't told the rest of the thieves they were together yet, and they just got caught in the act. "A-Akira.. We-"

"I know." Akira covered his face with his shirt, Morgana's jaw almost dropping to the floor.

"I demand an explanation right now!" Futaba yelled, beginning to walk over to the two, "When did you plan on telling us!"

-Fin-

*

I wrote this after my eye doctor exam. funny thing is that they dilated my eyes, so i was holding my phone super far from my face and I could still barely see what im typing lol. so i had to switch to my laptop. anyways, i hope you enjoyed this little one shot :) was inspired by a photo i saw last night but now i cant find it ugh how inconvenient

anyways here's some funny texts between me and my best friend at be eye doctor about how my eyes were so dilated I couldn't see