Another A/N

As you guys know already, I'm currently writing on this fanfiction. That's why I made a little research for Offendermans background story. But the problem is, there are actually two versions.

That's why I need you guys one more time:

His background story is kinda important so I let you all decide, which one it should be. Just write the number of the version you want into the comments and I take the one with the most votes.

I quickly sum them up for you:

Version 1:

Offenderman was always the way he is and went to school. 

He wanted to live a normal life, not like his brothers. 

He wanted to kinda feel human. 

But there he got bullied by the boys because the girls kinda admired him. 

He still had his one and only best friend: It was a young female, going with him to the same school. 

Someday he eventually fell in love with this girl and confessed to her later. 

But she rejected him, saying that she didn't want to be with a faceless MONSTER like him.

A freak. 

She broke his heart and cut him out of her life. 

That's when he turned evil and promised himself to never love anyone again, only playing with the feelings of the women he seduced. (And maybe he killed his best friend later)

(This is completely shortened and maybe a little incorrect, but that really doesn't matter right now; But when I misunderstood sth of the story COMPLETELY, please tell me and I will correct it as soon as possible)

Version 2:

Offenderman wasn't always a monster. 

He was once human, living in the Middle Ages (or sth like that). 

He wasn't really presentable and charming then, but he had grown to love a beautiful woman. 

They knew each other, he even had a pendant with her picture in it, but as he wanted to confess to her, she was with another man. 

His heart shattered and he refused to ever talk to her again. 

After all, she was the only woman, who accepted him the way he was. 

But he just wasn't good enough. 

With time passing he grew desperate and got consumed slowly by more and more darkness. 

He swore to himself, that he will get revenge and also that other woman should suffer the way he did. 

He sold his soul to the devil (Or Zalgo? Idk if they are connected) and got his powers. 

He also turned into the monster he now is. 

He killed his love and started to use his powers after that.

His special power was the charm he had, using it on every woman he crossed parts with. 

Later he eventually met the other Slender brothers and became part of the family.

(This may also be a bit incorrect, but that's the main idea of the story, I guess. Please, correct me here too, if sth is completely wrong)

In both versions, he is immortal, though. 

I also decided that he will need this purple mixture made of sweat and blood of his victims to survive. Not actually the flesh of them. But of course, he does it, when he feels like it. 

Please tell me which version you would like to have in my story.

(I let you guys eventually vote till 29th July, because I REALLY have to continue the story)