R1 Questions?

Okay, I know that was a lot but I wrote it all at once in an hour so please bare with me! ;w;

The Gist:

Last year there was a Halloween party and at the Corcoran's where Micheal (Mike) was killed. 

He was found on the stairwell that lead to the family's basement

You DID go to that party (it's up to you WHY you went) and you WERE one of the last seven people to leave (it's up to you WHY you left late). That's why you're getting pangs of either guilt, fear, sadness, or even laughter. If you were the killer, you might think this whole ordeal was funny, but that doesn't mean you have to- you can feel guilty for killing Mike, etc.

Killing:

I'll PM the killer to tell them they're it. I'll PM everyone else to tell them they're not it.

Even if you weren't the killer from the Halloween party, you can become one during this role-play as a dark character development. (just remember to pace it) Example, you might REALLY thing someone's the killer so you decide to kill them before they get the chance to kill you. But know everyone else might think "Oh, so they're the killer?" and try to stop you, etc.

Killer should try not to get caught for as long as possible but also manage to kill guests off.

When you die, deal with it. I'll make another round soon enough so you can try again lol.

Kill a player secretly by blaming it on another player, blackmailing another player to keep quiet, being alone with another player to kill them and then try to make up a story for everyone else to think you are innocent- deciding how to do it is the fun part! 

(Killer, ask me if you need help like splitting the players up or finding secret passage ways in PM! :0)

Mechanics:

So, this will kinda be like a "choose your own adventure" game when it comes to moving around the house. Once you or your group decide to move into another room, I'll lightly describe what the area looks like. Things that I point out can then be examined by your character and help the environment be more immersive. Obviously things can be picked up and moved, just remember where you put things so we don't loose props lol.

I don't have to re-describe a room you've already been in if nothing has changed so you can just say "(Y/N) cuts through the kitchen from the living room to get to the dinning room-" if you've already seen the kitchen before. But when you stop in a room, I'll describe what's changed and who you've passed on the way. Make sense? :/

Anna:

You can talk to her and get a backstory that helps you learn about the Corcoran family. Her information can be EXTREMELY useful and she knows her way around the house very well, so having her with you is a great idea for survival. 

She's no threat to the killer. This doesn't mean she can't be killed! But please don't kill my baby-bean too soon? She's useful and she's pretty harmless.~

Though, at the moment she's very scared and trembling on the floor. You'll need to care for her emotionally and gain her trust before she'll follow you or tell you anything! Ask if you need a hint!

Now, that's all the problems I could think of- ask here if you have ANY other questions or need something further explained!~

Chains start next so I'll tag you all there-

Have fun trying to escape!