Round 1 Forms (CLOSED)

On to the fun part-- Making your character! *yay*

There ARE a limited number of spots! After a round is complete, I'll make an announcement that the role-play's open for forms again. 

READ THE NEXT CHAPTER FIRST BEFORE MAKING A FORM!

Right now, round 1 has NO spots open.

Name: Only a first name is needed.

Gender and Age: Girl or boy. The age of your character should range from 16-19, so from a sophomore in high-school to just graduated. Trust me, it's for a reason.~

Sexuality: You are not required to fill this part in.

Appearance: This is anime themed, so just get me a picture of an anime character. You won't have their personality, clothes or backstory, but their face will be yours. Either tag me to it or try to paste the image address on this part of the form. Oh- and, for the fun of detail, add how tall your character is? That way imagining them talking to one another is easier.~

Dress/Suit: As said, you must be wearing the Victorian outfit you were provided with. So you pick out a simple irl picture and either tag me to it or try to paste the image address on this part of form. I just googled "Victorian dresses" or "Victorian suit". Here is an example:

You can just describe the rest if you want, like shoes and hat and earrings, but you don't have to

You can just describe the rest if you want, like shoes and hat and earrings, but you don't have to. The main dress or suit is the only important thing you need for people to get an idea of looks.

First impression: What vibe does your character give off if someone was just meeting them? Class-clown? Quiet and jumpy? Quirky but modest? Bad boy? Even "average" would work.

Mask: I'll help you find one if needed.~

Last Name: Select one from the bottom of the next chapter!

Killer?: This is the most important! PM me and say whether you want to be a killer or not! DO NOT PUT THIS ON YOUR FORM, PM ME!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some dresses and suits you can claim if you're having trouble finding one: