Drunk....

A.N: I read this fanfiction and I just had to put it here...

WARNING MAYBE IS A LITTLE SEXY!

HEHE^^

*J-Junkook...stop! You're drunk*You yelled, trying to push him away .But his force was too strong, and more you struggled, the tighter his grip was.*Ahh! Get off!!* you screamed shoving him into the floor.He laugh evilly and stood back up walking towards you.*You naughty girl...I'm going to have to punish you...* he said liking his lips.You backed away, but your back hit the wall.*No where to run y/n...* he chuckle devilishly.Suddenly he grabbed your waist and kissed you messily and deeply in your lips.He ran his flexible fingers through your hair.You moaned in the kiss from the pleasure.You both pulled away to breathe.*J-Jungkook..*You mumbled.He smiled at you.*y/n, you know I love you right?*he said licking your ear lobe.You nodded shyly but then he smashed his lips against yours again.He started to snake his arms around your body and bitting your neck*Jungkook...please s-stop..*You wrapped your arms around his neck.*You have no idea how much you've turn me on*He whispers in your ear.You breathed heavily and whisperd back*Show me how much*

I wish that happens to me...hehehe^^

This is a fanfiction from one of my favorite authors I just had to put it here^^ Thanks for reading~