Jimin

You were Jimin's bestfriend for years and since you knew him so well you started to have feels for him but what you didn't know is that he felt the same way.

You were at his dorm watching TV with him on the other side of the couch.The program was a little lame so you just admire Jimin watching it.To you he was so perfect every detail of his face well everything was perfect.He felt that you were staring so he looked at you and ask Why are you staring at me? Am I really that hot. You blushed a little so you moved your face so that he couldn't see it but even with that he notice and smiled. You felt that he was staring so you just watch the TV until he stop staring. But suddenly he shut down that TV and started to move close to you. Your faces were so close that you blushed like a tomato and he smiled when he saw that. His face got closer to you so you just said: Jimin , What are you...But you were cut off by his plump lips on yours. You were shock at first but gave in and enjoy the kiss. When your lips parten your foreheads were together and he just smiled and said: I've been diying to do that for a long time you know...You just kept quiet for a minute trying to take what just happend but then you smiled and kiss him again saying: me too. After that you decided to turn the TV on and cuddle up together.