Lollipop....Jungkook

*This is for AEMIZAHMAHMAD...hope you like it*

You were happily eating a lollipop that your bestfriend Jungkook got you while studying in your living room.You were sucking and liking it like no tomorrow, but you didn't notice what you were causing to him.He was getting horny seeing you liking that lollipop."Can you stop liking that lollipop like that? asked Jungkook hiding his boner."why?"you asked looking at him from head to toe until you notice the bulge on his pants that he was trying to hide.You blushed but then got an idea.You came closer to his face and said " Need any help?You look down to his bulge.He gulped and blushed hard, but smirk at your comment.He got closer to your face and kissed you hard.You were shocked but melted into the kiss.When he pulled away he smirk and said " sure!".You blushed but did as told you got down on your knees in the middle of his legs, undid the button, pull down the zipper and pull down his pant and boxers at the same time until they delt to his ancles.Your eyes widden at the size of his member is was HUGE!! You look at his eyes but the only thing you could see in them was lust.You leaned your head down and started liking his member teasefully making him groan"Y-y/n don't tease please just suck it alredy".You obeied his command and started sucking hard, he trew his head back in pleasure, moans and groans escaping his mounth.Seeing him powerless was making you horny and you needed him inside of you.You keep sucking him until you felt his member twich in your mouth so you pull away making him groan of dissapointment.He look at your eyes and saw that you needed him, he sat you on his lap and stated kissing,sucking, licking and bitting your neck making you moan loud.He took your shirt of and saw that you were only wearing a sport bra.He took those of and started sucking one of your breast while massaging the other.He gave the other the same treatment making you feel like putty.You pulled his shirt off and the moment it was on the floor you stared in awe his AWESOME ABS!! You both started kissing again and started a makeout section.He leaned you on the couch and kissed you from your lips, to your neck, chest, stomach, to the hem of your shorts.He them pulled both shorts and panties off.He smirk at how wet you were.He leaned his head between your legs and gave your clit a slow long lick making you scream his name.He loved hearing his name come from your mouth , so he started eating you out.You moaned his name in pleasure, until you felt his tounge fucking you.You trew your head back in pure pleasure.You were getting close and he knew it so he stop what he was doing.You groan making him chuckle."Ready for the best part?" you juat nodded.He positioned at your entrance and pounded hard into you.You screamed in pure pleasure when he started pounding into you.When he hit your G-spot you screamed.He took your leg and put in on his shoulder making him hit that stop again and again.You were near your end and he was too."k-kookie I'm close""Me too".He went even faster until both of you climax together mixing both sticky subtience.He trusted more riding out the orgams.He pulled out and laid you on top of him.Both breathing heavy."I should buy you more lollipops more often"you giggled and felt asleep on his chest.