The more than warm water beat against my skin, soothing my aching body.

I stayed standing there for a minute before I finally started to wash myself.

The dream I had last night kept replying in my head, it felt so real but I knew it wasn't because my door wasn't broken into.

After my shower finally got out, brushed my teeth and combed through my curly hair.

I then did my face and hair routine before walking back into my bedroom and picking out an outfit for the day.

After changing four times I decided to wear a light pink t-shirt that was a smidge to big for me, black shorts and, my black vans.

After changing completely I got my keys and backpack and left my room.

"Hey baby," my mom said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey mama, what time you get home last night?" I asked as I sat down on the counter.

"Mmmm, around 1 am?" She said as she turned around and handed me a plate of bacon and pancakes. "Then why are you up? You need more sleep," I said worriedly as I jumped off the counter and hugged my mom.

I knew she had a tough working life but I still wanted her to rest well.

Maybe I should get a job.

"Don't worry about me baby, I'll sleep for a little bit when you leave," she said rubbing my back soothingly.

"Okay, make sure you do," I said after giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I will, don't worry," I nodded my head and began eating my food and scrolled through my phone.

After a couple minutes I was done and ready to leave.

"Okay bye mamma, make sure you rest! Love you!"

I yelled as I left the house and walked to my car.

Driving to school was pleasing today for some reason. Maybe it was because of the clear sky and the sun wasn't shining to brightly or maybe it was because of the cool breeze.

Whatever it may be, I was enjoying it up until I got to school.

The second I stepped out of the car it was like I could feel every single persons stare on my face.

I slammed my car door shut and looked around the parking lot to see students and even some teachers looking in my direction and whispering.

What the fuck?

I was used to unwanted attention since I was the only black girl at this school, but this was on a whole other level.

I walked slowly and looked around with confusion written all over my face.

When I finally entered the building people made way for me and quickly began chattering about me like I couldn't hear them.

"That's her, she's the one I was talking about,"

"Oh my gosh, she's really dating him?"

"Wow, she's actually kinda pretty. No wonder he likes her,"

"I though he hated her,"

"Damn. Danny got her before I could,"

Danny?!

What the fuck is going on. I stopped the kid that just mentioned Danny's name and grabbed him.

"What's going on? Why are people talking about me and Danny?" I glared at the kid as he stuttered a response.

"He-he said that y'all were dating and that no one should me-mess with you," his face was very red and he looked like he was about to cry.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

"He said-"

"I know what the fuck you said!" I pushed him away from me in anger and stormed off to find this delusional bastard.

I mean how dare he say we are together?

He must've been dropped on his fucking head.

The whole school made way for me as I stormed down the hallway. This dude was going to fucking die today.

Heyyyyy this is gonna be short cause I'm getting lazy but I hope y'all enjoy this, I haven't been on my phone cause I have been at this college camp and we can't really have our phones soooooo

But yeah make sure you

Like

Comment

And Vote

And do the same for my other books :))))

Much love to y'all 💜💜💜💜