01: Not Exactly The Perfect Timing

Start from the beginning

"New York City, here I come!!" He yell while running towards the helicopter carrying his gear bag.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

New York City, Club Marcela
Buffalo's Main Street..

Four hours later...

"Ughh..I really don't understand why I would follow you here..Arghh!!" Emily stomp on her feet walking into the bar. Her best friend, Dr. Elizebeth just laugh at her.

"Chill okay??" She laugh again. "This is really urgent Emily..Do you think I want to see guys hooking up in front of my virgin eyes??" She add that makes Emily roll her eyes.

"Out of many club Lizzie, out of freakin many club in Buffalo, you really have to choose the club which is a premier gay club in the town!! Gosh..I really don't get you sometimes.. " Emily sit at one of the table that in the corner. Thank god the table is still empty.. She thought to herself because this is the only table that is placed away from the 'almost' nude guy that is currently doing his pole dance.

"I just want to see it for myself okay, happy??" Deep down, Elizebeth know that taking Emily with her right after Emily just finished treating the hit and run patient is a bad idea. Can't really blame her though, Emily was in the operating room for almost three hours, she must've be tired right now.

"See what actually?? Your ex boyfriend with his new 'girlfriend'?? And after you saw that the rumors about him is true, what would you do? Slap the boy who he choose over you?? Or hit him right at his face huh??" Emily say back in frustration. If it only not Elizebeth, she will never go into a place like this.

"I just need to see it with my own eyes. Please just bear with it just for tonight. And plus, even though this is a premier gay club, did you see a notice that show 'NO GIRLS ARE ALLOWED' at their main entrance?? No right?? So please just chill okay.." Elizebeth reply back while giving her a wink.

"Ughh..I hate you till the moon and back!!" Emily scrunch her nose a little. Just as her eyes is searching to look for Noah around the club, which is Elizebeth's ex boyfriend, her eyes is focus on a tall figure wearing a dark shirt with a denim jeans standing with a few guys while holding the glass of beer. "Damn..a guy who's hot as hell is a gay?? How can the world be so cruel.." She say. Elizebeth immediately try to look at the direction where Emily is currently staring.

"What could be more cruel than having a gay as a boyfriend for almost a year..." She let out a big sigh. And then, her eyes went wide when she saw a couple of gay lover get into the club. She can't even say a words even after looking at that very familiar person.

"Oh god, is that really Noah???" Emily can't help herself but to ask. She then change her focus to her best friend who looks like she's going to put Noah at the operation table, and slice him using the scalpel. Even worse, Noah suddenly kiss the guy. Emily eyes become wide due to shocks. "I am going to kill him!!" Elizebeth screams.

"Oh god, Lizzie!!!" She yell while following Elizebeth from behind that is currently walking so fast towards Noah's direction. Things went out of control when Elizebeth suddenly slap Noah, hard. And then she want to hit Noah's 'girlfriend'. The club is in chaos right now. Even more people try to stop the fight.

Because apparently, Noah's 'girlfreind' also want to hit Elizebeth back. Emily gasp watching the scene. "Oh god..." She sigh while touching her forehead. Emily want to grab Lizzie's hand, and get out from this place immediately. But due to the many people that is already at the scene trying to stop them from fighting, she almost fell down to the floor.

"Oh god, thank you so much for helping me.." The man who hold her with his strong arm chuckles a little.

"You're welcome.." Emily eyes went wide again looking at the one who just help her out. It's the hot guy that she's been staring at just a minutes ago. "I know it's not a perfect timing, but hey..I'm Jayden...Jayden Walker.."

"You dick!!! You left me for this??!!" Emily is suddenly bring back to the reality after hearing her best friend yelling like a mad women to Noah.

"I'm really sorry..I really have to get my friend before she kill him.." She say in a rush, not even waiting for Jayden to reply back. She walk fast towards Elizebeth and grab her to the outside of the club while Jayden just watch her from behind. Little did she know that Jayden has been setting his eyes on her ever since she set foot from outside her car. And everytime he look at her, he feel something that he never felt before this.

"So did you get her number??" Jayden friend ask him after he saw Jayden was talking to the brunette woman.

"I didn't even got her name.. " Thinking about that makes Jayden chuckles a little.

"Really Jay?? You're telling me that you couldn't even got her name?? So we were just wasting our time then getting into this premier gay club??" Jayden just nods with a smirk towards his friend that is currently watching him in disbelief. "Damn..let's get the fuck out from this place.." His friend is shaking his head while walking out from the club.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What the fish Lizzie?? Have you forgot about the 'Hippocratic Oath'?Even though it's an enemy, we still have to save them!! And here you are almost kills your own country's citizen!!" Emily say to Lizzie while her eyes is focus on driving the car.

"Ughh!! I hate him so much!!!" Lizzie yell outside the windows. "Emily! Remember this, don't you ever give your heart to a guy that you just knew!! Make sure you already make a full background check on him, only then you can date him!!!"

Emily just giggles at her best friend advice. "Yes Dr.Elizebeth William!! Noted!" Lizzie just roll her eyes at Emily after that. Jayden..Jayden Walker.. Emily's mind suddenly remember it. That guy is surely checking her up when their eyes meet each other when he catch her from falling, but she decides to believe that he didn't. Because it was impossible for that hot guy to be attracted to her.

"He's a gay Emily...A gay.." She say almost whispering to herself. Thank god Elizebeth did not hear that.

(Hi there 😘 I really hope that you like this first chapter. Please vote, and feel free to comment what you think about this book..xoxo❤❤ And for those of you who don't know, Hippocratic is an oath for the medical student to take usually on the graduation caremony)