Second Meeting

Well, I was in a trance after seeing him at that wedding.  We all finally came home and set ourselves to be engulfed by night slumber.  Going romantic, right, since I was so enthralled by his handsomeness, his busy body being, and of course, his cabooses.  Man, slow down, with your sexual innuendos.  I dreamed of squeezing his butts, round, round, round and bulgy butts.  It was sure a wet dream.  I woke up late reliving him in my dream.  My train of morning routine was going at a snail pace which amused my parents.  I was stuffing my mouth with food and chewing leisurely lost in the taste of food, but in fact, in was drooling at his looks.

"Kongy, are in girly love or boy love"?

"Boy's love, mom, oh boy, he is so handsome, mom,soooooo, muahh, mom".

"Kongy, as long as he is human then it is ok with us, right, Sam.

"Yes, my dear son, I am actually excited  to see you interested in someone".

"I am so happy to have you as my parents, mommy and daddy".

"Well, Kongy, who is he?  Please tell your dad".

"No Kongy, tell your mommy, baby".

"Well, I don't know who he is?"

My parents ate away half of my left ear and  throwing daggers at me for not finding any information about their future son-in-law.  This was too much for me to digest.  I became sentimental as to  how could my parents were so understanding regarding my love life.  Well as I told you, I was after all a kid-teenager, almost maniac after mobile games.  My mind totally erased his face and of course cabooses for a long time.  Since I was in my final higher secondary class, I had to flex my muscles for scoring good grades to get admission in one of the top most colleges in Bangkok.  I engrossed myself in studies and sports, gym and games.  

But my infatuation for him once again rekindled, when there were some articles I happened to read on the net about the stories of gay love.  I started doubting myself, was I really gay.  So instead of stuffing my brain with my books, I went for a mission for discovering whether I was a gay or not.  First  and foremost experimentation was with my pops, I started looking at him.  He was forty three, healthy, toned, muscled man, with brownish hair and wheatish colour.  He was 5'10 and still looked young for his age.  I loved this man who gave birth to me.  I hugged him and said for the first time to him,

"You are the best pops I have".  He was overwhelmed with tears and started shedding bucketful  accompanied by mom as she was awe stuck by this wonderful display of father-son love in front of her.  Then I looked at my mother, she was slim, fair, flat tummy and with wrinkle free looking skin.  She was 5'7 and always wore western outfit thus making me envy when others take me for his little brother. Though she was 42.  The problem of me being gay did not prove anything from this.  Just that , I was more close to my family.

I tried to cast my lusty eye on Tew and Aim. I tried to hug and embrace them in every way possible, but I did not feel anything.  I tried ogling at girls, sweet yet cringy ones, but all I understood  that I was asexual.  Neither for boys nor for girls.  Well, I did not understand at that time, as to why I was like that because  he was class of his own. Well, my kid-mind erased him completely for a year.  I passed with flying colours and got admission in Economics.  I lied in the first chapter that I was 16, I was  16 years and  7 months, not exactly 17.  But after joining my college, I was eighteen.  I had long vacation break for three months since my results took long time to come, so in between I joined various body toning classes, karate classes, swimming and of course sports.  So when I entered college, I was the most sort after student by the girls.  Not sure about the boys if they were.  I also got my first modelling assignment of featuring in Close-Up ad. Life was going smoothly.  I had my parents, friends, ME as someone's  crush, earning so young, but my boyfriend, lover and husband was not there with me.  But at that time, he was hale and healthy.  I fell for him.

*************