"Stop it you guys!Im choking!"(Shin)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so they ended up with the three of them go downstairs,while Lia still hugging Shin's neck,while he carry Lia on his both hands.

"Hehehe,I love you,Nii-chan."(Lia)

"*slightly blush*Stop it,Lia."(Shin)

<Master,I hope you won't turn that way.>(Nex)

"I think he has already became it before.....lolic---"(Luke)

"No!No I'm not!"(Shin)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Timeskip)

Shin and Luke wash the plate after having breakfast together with the children.

"I heard they are going to waterpark today."(Shin)

"Oh,where did you hear this?"(Luke)

"Lia told me."(Shin)

"I see.That's right.Besides I was the one who planned it."(Luke)

"You did?Was there a waterpark here?"(Shin)

"There is.They already start the construction even before you went to the academy.Even before you came back,they already has opened for people."(Luke)

They complete the waterpark in just a few months!?

"So,are you coming or not?"(Luke)

Shin was thinking.Maybe it was nice to go outside,since this 2 months he always shuts himself on his research,or sleeping the entire day.Beside,if he decline,Lia might....

"Well,it doesn't hurt to come."(Shin)

"That's good to hear from someone who always shut himself in his room.At least its not only me to keep them."(Luke)

Shin groaned from Luke's remark.

"Well,on the other side you look more mature from few months ago."(Shin)

Luke surprised to hear it.

"*blush*W-what are you implying?"(Luke)

"Well,few month ago or I mean...last year you look childish,but today,how do I say it....you looks more beautiful and...."(Shin)

It was then Shin realize what he just said.

"*blush*I-I see..."(Luke)

"N-No!I-I mean...!"(Shin)

"*whisper to herself*I-Im beautiful...ehe..ehehehe"(Luke)

Without they noticing,Lia has come to the kitchen.

"Ah!Nii-chan is flirting with sister Luke!Not fair!"(Lia)

Shin and Luke surprised when Lia shout at them.Lia run and jumped at Shin.

"L-Lia!Stop it,Im going to fall!"(Shin)

Shin posture was broken the moment Lia bumped into him.He was preventing the plate from fall while balancing his posture,without him knowing,he was falling toward Luke.

"Watch out!"(Shin)

Shin successfully saved the plate from fall and broke.But he bumped into Luke,and they both fall down.

----------------------------------------------------------

Shin was on top of Luke,who was blushing heavily.He could feel Luke's breath,and their face was close just inches.Her glossy lips and beautiful face is in front of him.

'W-was she this cute when I first met her?'(Inner shin)

Their eyes stare at each other for a while.

"U-um,c-can you p-please get off me?"(Luke)

"S-sorry!I-I didn't mean to do that..."(Shin)

"I-its okay...anyway...please stop it,Lia"(Luke)

Shin suddenly feel a heavy jealousy aura from his back.He noticed Lia is staring at them with puffed mouth.

'Woah!Scary!'(Inner Shin)

------------------------------------------------------------

(Timeskip)

(Luke POV)

After that,we continues our work and prepare for our trip to the waterpark.I was at my room preparing my clothes,until my mind suddenly remembered what happen at the kitchen a while ago.I feel my face burning up.

"Jeez,if Lia isn't there at that time,I would....."(Luke)

Her mind was thinking,maybe she could have kiss----

"W-what are you saying!!?You stupid Author!"(Luke)

Okay,fine,fine.Fix back that wall,Heroine no.2.

"What do you mean by no.2!!"(Luke)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(To be continued)

(Next time is the event at the waterpark)