"We're going to fight crime"
"That's what we do"
"Duh"

"Not today you don't,you four left the living room a complete mess last night,and there will be no crime fighting until that room is spotless!" Ima yelled furiously.

"No problem," Buttercup said as she and her sisters cleaned up the living room very quickly.And out of nowhere Ima trashed the whole place back up again,"From now on your are forbidden to use your superpowers,you will do things like STUPID,PATHETIC,NORMAL little children,like Y/n!". Y/n looked like he was about to cry,no tears falling,but his eyes were watery and a frown was on his face,the girls glared harshly at Ima.Y/n cursed under his breath as he got a mop,the girls grabbing cleaning supplies and started cleaning the normal way.

And so the girls cleaned the room like Y/n usually did,boring

"Oh girls it's time for-" "Bed" Ima cut Professor off confusing him greatly."We'll honey,they are growing girls,and growing girls AND BOYS  need their rest,don't they?" The Professor contemplated.

"But Professor!"
"We'll if Ima thinks it's time for bed then I'll have to agree with her." The girls disappointed and slightly mad grabbed Y/n by the back of his shirt and he held a pillow up to their room.Y/n shoved the pillow under the girls bed as Ima came in," Boys should be on the floor where they beling,and growing girls don't play with stupid doll!" Ima said taking Octi from Bubbles who had watery eyes and glared at y/n who glared back.Ima slammed the door leaving them in complete darkness as Y/n slid under the bed to sleep.

"This Stinks"
"It's too dark"
"There's something fishy about that-" before Buttercup could finish the emergency holiness rang."Never mind that now,their heads city needs us!We'll be right back Y/n!" Blossom said as she and her sisters left.

That's more like it and after a tiring evening of crime fighting the girls quietly returned home

"And just where have you three been?WELL"

"We were out fighting crime"
"That's what we do"
"Duh"

Ima growled angrily as she yelled,"That's it you three are grounded!And just for that,ya here me y/n you too!"
"Aw come on!" Y/n yelled from upstairs.The Professor suddenly came tiredly and asked what was going on and Ima did a dirty deed as she lied to the Professor causing the girls to get grounded as the girls went to their rooms upset.

The powerpuff girls grounded,how could this be?What kind of crimes would go unpunished,what evil will get hold of Townsville and just where the heck is she off to?

The powerpuff girls phone buzzed as Blossom pick it up before Y/n could smash it,"Hello?" Blossom said miserably.

"Blossom it's the Mayor"
"Oh hello mayor"
"Blossom I need your help right away," The Mayor said urgently,Blossom said that they were ground but the Mayor explained that Seduca was robbing his safe of Jewels and that's when everything came together.

"Yes that is quite a coincidence we got grounded,don't worry Mayor,we'll catch Seduca!As soon as she gets home."

                   [Time Skip]
"And just where have you been?Well?"
"Ms.Goodlady" Buttercup added as the lamp light turned in to reveal Blossom,Bubbles,and Buttercup."I thought I grounded you brats!I'm getting the Professor!" Ima yelled angrily as Blossom smirked.

"Fraid not Ima he's conveniently stepped out"
"And we know your not such a good lady after all!"
"What's in the bag,Seduca!" Bubbles said yanking of Seduca's weave as Y/n stood on the last staircase and screamed  like a girl but admittedly regained his 'Manleyness'."Let go!" Seduca said as she and Bubbles pulled on the sack only for the Jewels to spill out."We'll what do ya know,the Mayor's jewels.Nice try Seduca but the games over!" Bubbles exclaimed.

"Ha never,I'll just sweet talk that stuff with the Professor,he'll believe me.And you four bug eyes creeps will be grounded forever!" Seduca laughed evily as Bubbles socked her in the face and the battle between the Powerpuff girls and Seduca commenced.While the girls were fighting Y/n took one of the Mayor's jewels and hid it in his (fav.Animal) backpack he brought along with him,then returned with a chair,jumped in the couch and bashed Seduca on the head and running for the hills.The Professor woke up and was bewildered,Ima started getting all sad,stupid,and mussy.

"No Professor it's not true!"
"She's really Seduca!"
"And she grounded us so she could make off with the Mayor's jewels!"
"Preach" Y/n added.

"Liars!Professor,sweetie,you believe me don't you,please help me!" Ima said reaching her hand out to him.

Tension was growing in the room as Y/n sipped the juice carton that he had in his back pack.The Professor grabbed Ima's hand causing the girls to gasp and Y/n to choke on his juice."Y/n call the police. This crook isn't going to be seeing us anymore!" The Professor said hold Seduca as the girls and Y/n cheered.

                   [Time skip]
Everyone was watching TV,except Y/n who was new jewel,soon the door bell rang as Y/n quickly hid it and the Professor went to go get the door.The Professor was yet in another trance by a women who was standing at the door with pie.

Uh oh,here we go again better put this one in the put (p-au-t) girls.

And so once again the day is saved!Thanks to the powerpuff girls!And Y/n....