Aftershock.

Frisk.

I woke up. I wasn't cold, even though the blankets weren't... wait a minute... I looked over at Sans. I blinked, remembering the night before. Then my gaze softened.

So that's how much he loved me...

I didn't deserve it. I've never done anything right. But wait... Sans was... naked? Still... and I was too... how am I not freezing cold?

Apparently, Sans was radiating heat. That felt nice. My eyes half closed and I cuddled up to him, enjoying his warmth. He stirred a little and pulled me closer to him. I smiled.

When he woke up, he blushed deeply and smiled.

"Are ya ok? You holdin' up?" I nodded and laughed a little.

"Yeah. I'm just fine." I smiled again and kisses him. He kisses back. "Just need to get over the aftershock."

He looked at me. Confused. Then nodded as he understood. We cuddled for a while, then we got dressed. Papyrus was furious.

"Where were you?! You didn't come home!!" Dings saw that we were both blushing and smiled, knowing.

" I t h i n k t h e y g o t F r i s k y ." We both laughed awkwardly. Papyrus stares at Dings for a bit, then back at us.

Just then, realization dawned on his face, so did horror.

"Did... you guys...?" Sans rubbed the back of his skull, blushing more.

"Well, ya see Pap..."

"I don't want to hear about it!" He walked away with a paler-than-normal face.

Dings just chuckled. Then he walked away.

Oh god.

I knew I was as red as a tomato.

"Wanna take a walk in the park?" I had to break the ice. He nodded sheepishly.

When we got to the park, there were mafia men... not the same mafia as Sans though...

"We need to talk to you..." One of them had come up to us. And then he pulled a knife.

"Hell no." Sans growled out his words, but I was faster. I grabbed the knife out of his hand and pinned him to a tree with it at his throat. I knew Sans was staring at me.

"Leave us the hell alone or you'll be sorry that you even existed." I took the knife away from his throat. He ran like the devil was after him. I looked at a wide-eyed Sans.

"What?"