VoidBow

I was talking to the wonderful MaxSpades while listening to Criminal by Brittney Spears, and ye-

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Even through it's been a long time since I joined Void Steve's side, Sabre's still trying to prove to me that Void Steve is evil. Sabre doesn't realize this, but I love Void Steve... He might be evil, and he might not be the best of people; but I love him.

"Rainbow Steve, don't you understand that he's just using you?!" Sabre shouts at me, and I bite my bottom lip. Sabre sighs, looking down. "He is a hustler, he's no good at all," Sabre says, clearly talking about Void Steve.

"He might not be good in your eyes, but you don't know everything about him!" I snap back, actually snapping at Sabre. He brushes it off

"He is a loser, he's a bum, bum, bum, bum," Sabre continues, his words starting to make my blood boil.

"He lies, he bluffs, he's unreliable," Sabre continues to argue with all of my facts.

"I know you told me I should stay away," I say, making Sabre raise an eyebrow. I think anyway, his bandanna makes it hard to tell if he is or not. "I know you said he's just a dog astray," I continue.

"He is a bad boy with a tainted heart!" Sabre practically shouts at me, making me step back.

"And even I know this ain't smart," I respond back, taking a deep breath. "But mama, I'm in love with a criminal." (Yes, Sabre is now "mama"—)

Sabre looks at me in both complete shock and worry. "You're... you're what..?" I nod, reassuring him that I do love Void Steve.

"And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical," I say, thinking back on the things from the past.

Void Steve pins me against the bedrock wall in his dimension, a grin plastered across his face. My heart flutters in my chest, and my breathing quickens. He grins, before pushing his lips onto mine.

I gasp, kissing him back, trying to reach the high amount of passion and lust in the kiss that he's putting in. Though I don't reach anywhere near the amazing amount that he's putting into this amazing kiss, I kiss him back with passion and lust.

His hands run along my sides before stopping at my hips, resting there. My arms are wrapped around his neck, pulling him down closer to me.

Soon he pulls away from the kiss, panting slightly from our heated kiss we just shared. I just want to jump right back into his arms and kiss his soft lips once again.

So, I do.

Sabre bites his bottom lip, and I see his bandanna getting damp, clearly from tears. I step closer to him, hugging him tightly. "Mama please don't cry, I will be alright; I just can't deny, I love the guy," I try to soothe Sabre, and he just continues to cry softly.

"He is a villain by the devil's law," Sabre tries to reason with me, though those are just proving his hatred for Void Steve.

"No, he isn't."

"He is a killer just for fun," Sabre sighs, biting his bottom lip.
"'That man's a snitch and unpredictable'," I say, predicting that's what Sabre is going to say. I shake my head in disappointment, and he just sighs.

"I'm worried about you, Rainbow Steve... I don't want you to get hurt..." Sabre whispers, biting his lip. "He's got no conscience, he's got none."

"All I know, should've let go, but no," I say, biting my lip. I know that he's not a good guy, and I know he's one of the most powerful people in this universe; but I love him. I know this isn't a smart idea, but I love him too much to leave him...

"'Cause mama, I'm in love with a criminal.." I whisper, and Sabre sighs. "And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical," my mind continues to think back on good memories, making me smile softly.

Me and Void Steve meet in secret, not supposed to let Sabre find out about us. We decided to meet up outside the camp me and Sabre have, just on the outskirts of it.

As soon as I get there, I see Void Steve standing with a flower in his hand, holding it out for me. I blush a soft shade of pink, taking it and then smiling at him. He flashes an adorable, toothy grin, before leaning down and kissing me passionately. I kiss back, my one leg wrapping around his waist while the other holds me up.

My arms wrap around his neck, pulling him closer to me since I'm so short, and his hands rest on my hips to steady me. Well, one of them rest there. The other rests on the small of my back, pulling me closer to him. His hood comes down, and my hands tug at his soft, dark gray hair.

When he pull away, I'm panting heavily, and he grins. Freckles dance across his face, making me giggle softly. "I love you, Void Steve. I love you and all of your adorable freckles," I say, booping his nose. (Sound familiar LogicIsntReal ? XD)

"I love you too, Rainbow Steve," he says with a grin, and I kiss his cheek. He wraps his arms around me protectively, making me feel completely safe and secure; even if I'm doing this with a criminal.

"And he's got my name, tattooed on his arm, his lucky charm," I say with a smile. "So I guess it's okay he's with me."

"And I hear people talk," I say with a sigh. Everyone, and I mean everyone, minus me, of course; hates Void Steve. What would they think if they saw me, Rainbow Steve, the one who's supposed to keep everyone safe from evil, was with one of the most evil people there is in the realm?

"Trying to make remarks keep us apart," I huff, looking down. "And I don't even hear, I don't care..." Not even from my best friend, Sabre...

"All reason aside I just can't deny, I love the guy..."

Sabre looks at me in concern, biting his bottom lip. "Fine... I trust you, Rainbow Steve; but I swear, if he ever hurts you, I'm going to kill him," Sabre says, sighing. I giggle, hugging Sabre tightly.

"Thank you so much Sabre!" I giggle, smiling. He chuckles, hugging back.

Lightning is heard, and then Void Steve comes in seconds later. I giggle, pulling away from my hug with Sabre and then running over to Void Steve and hugging him tightly. He chuckles, hugging me back.

"Miss me much?" he asks with a grin. I giggle, playfully slapping him.

"Of course I did!" I say, and he smirks. Then, he leans down, kissing me passionately. I blush softly, kissing back. My arms wrap around his neck as I stand on my tippy toes, and his arm is securely wrapped around me.

The kiss would've lasted longer, but Sabre clearing his throat snaps us back to the reality of him still being there, making me blush brightly.

~~~

I have an obsession with song one shots help—
Take a picture of mah cat—

I have an obsession with song one shots help—Take a picture of mah cat—

Cookie Da Queen~