VoidSabre

I kinda feel dizzy as I am writing this, but here we go. This one was suggested by Gurnoor1234567. Also, I don't like my thought process on this one but I'm going to post it anyways. 

~Void Steve's POV~

I summon the lightning on Sabre, feeling all the powers of the Galaxy Sword coming straight to me. Sabre disappears, and I laugh hysterically, the sight of him finally leaving forever. 

I shoot up, beads of sweat pouring off my body from that horrible nightmare. Every night, I have that same nightmare, all since I destroyed Sabre. But these nightmares, they make me scared. They make me feel like crying out in pain of loss, but not able to do a single thing because of  the fact actual me is buried deep inside my body. 

"That's it.." I mutter to myself and get out of bed, putting my hoodie on and then walking out of my house. I spawn lightning on myself, teleporting myself to the same dimension I teleported Sabre to. I've always hated this dimension, because not only does it turn me into a sheep and I have the voice of whoever is in here's friend; but also because it is a pain in the butt to get out. 

I walk around, all four of my feet landing on the grass and carrying my body onward, searching for wherever Sabre went to. After a long time of looking around, I finally spot the man in the white chicken suit, sitting on the ground in the middle of the gray, grassy field. Honestly, from this angle and from being a sheep, he does look like a chicken. Sitting there, helpless. 

I walk over to him, and notice he's crying. His bandana is on the ground, and he let's some tears fall from his forest green eyes and roll down his sandy colored cheeks. I clear my throat, and he jumps up in shock. "Who's there?!" he asks, looking around helplessly. I sigh, jumping up and down and heading closer towards him. 

"Why hello, Sabre," I say and he jumps. "Galaxy Steve!?" he asks, hopeful, and I get closer to him. My wool is rubbing against his leg, something normal sheep never do, and he looks down. "I must be hearing things, there is only a sheep here..." he says softly and sits back down. I sigh again, it coming out as a sheep sound, and then I clear my throat again. "Sabre, stop crying," I say and stand in front of him.

He looks up, me finally being taller than him without flying, seeing just a sheep standing there. "A sheep? Can you... talk..?" he asks and I nod. "Of course. Now, if you want to get out of here, I suggest you do as I say," I command and he slowly nods. 

"Alright, whatever it takes, I'm going to get back to Galaxy Steve and Rainbow Steve," he says and I roll my eyes. Then, I do the only way I have ever known to get someone out of this place. I put my lips against his. My body transforms to my normal Void Steve self, something that didn't happen last time, and his forest green eyes widen. He kisses me back though, nevertheless, and I feel myself actually enjoy it. 

After so long I summon lightning on the both of us, lightning that is supposed to take us back to the normal world, but in separate places. I send Sabre to where Galaxy Steve is, while I am sent back to my own home. 

After I get back, I go back to my own bedroom and crawl into bed, hoping to not get another nightmare. I leave my hoodie on, and get close my eyes as I pull the warm covers over me. 

In my dream I see me and Sabre, him not wearing a chicken suit but instead some green normal clothes, and me in my normal hoodie but with my hood down. Both me and him kiss, but instead of starting off as a sheep and it being to get him out of here, it is actual me and for the love of him. 

~Sabre's POV~

The talking sheep starts telling me about how he can get me out of here, as long as I do as he says. Then, the lips of the same sheep connect with mine. My eyes widen, seeing instead of the sheep, Void Steve. I kiss him back, crying softly, but enjoying this at the same time. 

Lightning spawns on the both of us, and I freak out before getting teleported somewhere. I look around, and I see Galaxy Steve! I walk towards him, explaining everything, but still thinking back on Void Steve-- er, the sheep. Was it really Void Steve? Or was I just imaging it was Void Steve but in reality I was just going crazy and kissed a sheep?

~~~

I don't know what I was thinking tbh when I started this one. I just got this random idea on if Void Steve was the sheep, though I feel like it was some other Steve, and I wanted to use it. I still feel dizzy, but not as much as before. 

~KoOkIe CoOkIe